New Commit

Bunch of ****ing crybabies

If you're all so enamored with Vandy's recruiting class go ahead and jump on the bandwagon there is plenty of room, trust me. Anchor Down!!!! you bunch of Fairweather jerks.

:( You mad because we are tired of being out recruited by god forsaken Vanderbilt? News flash, we are Tennessee. We shouldn't be recruiting like Jacksonville State.

:clapping:The difference between a 3 star and 4 star is most of the time the 4 star gets in more trouble because the 3 star is to busy in the gym working on his game and the 4 star is busy running up and down the road listening to ever body tell him how good he his.

Ha ha. Did Dooley tell you that?

:( You mad because we are tired of being out recruited by god forsaken Vanderbilt? News flash, we are Tennessee. We shouldn't be recruiting like Jacksonville State.

It's June. Chill. When have we been out recruited by them? Oh that's right we haven't been. Get back to me on signing day.

Reactions: 2 people

Please show me one time we have ever been outrecruited by Vanderbilt. It's June ya know. You'd have to be dense to not like the commitment of a 6'10 300lb athletic OL. What a terrible pickup. Rivals says he's mediocre so he must be, right? If I remember correctly they were dead on with Chris Johnson too, right?? 2*, yep, seems about right. That guy will never accomplish anything.

Reactions: 1 person
Please show me one time we have ever been outrecruited by Vanderbilt. It's June ya know. You'd have to be dense to not like the commitment of a 6'10 300lb athletic OL. What a terrible pickup. Rivals says he's mediocre so he must be, right? If I remember correctly they were dead on with Chris Johnson too, right?? 2*, yep, seems about right. That guy will never accomplish anything.

Do you know that he is athletic or are just basing that off of what you have read in this thread so far? Quite frankly, I couldn't give two damns about watching a highlight film of a 3 star lineman from Colorado, who we out recruited Colorado State for.

Do you know that he is athletic or are just basing that off of what you have read in this thread so far? Quite frankly, I couldn't give two damns about watching a highlight film of a 3 star lineman from Colorado, who we out recruited Colorado State for.

I agree with you on this. Because just like you, I'm NOT A COLLEGE FOOTBALL SCOUT.

With the amount of clowns in this thread, we could start a frickin circus

fiAlv.gif

Dude. Recruiting forum is The Ringling Brothers

Let me guess...

"Still in on some big fish..."

"Several five stars have us in their top three..."

"inb4 the star gazers show up"

"BOOMWORTHY?"

"Rivals would give him his fifth star if he hadn't committed to UT..."

Does it go something like that?

Reactions: 1 person

Since you are so high on Vandy recruiting , he had an offer from Saif also.

Missouri
Colorado
Vandy
Oregon State
Wahington
Arizona State
WSU
Utah

Not the best list ever , but not the worst. If he can RS and add some weight , the kid has a chance to be good. The kid has the reach to push players away. Getting stronger is only going to help him obviously. He isn't slow and he pushes people around. He gets down field , but he does need to get lower. You should watch the film. He is athletic. He isn't a bad get. 4th player the State and he has an entire year to improve and put on weight before he gets here. Only thing I would worry about is someone going for his knees.

Last edited:
:clapping:The difference between a 3 star and 4 star is most of the time the 4 star gets in more trouble because the 3 star is to busy in the gym working on his game and the 4 star is busy running up and down the road listening to ever body tell him how good he his.

Nevermind. Too easy.

Let me guess...

"Still in on some big fish..."

"Several five stars have us in their top three..."

"inb4 the star gazers show up"

"BOOMWORTHY?"

"Rivals would give him his fifth star if he hadn't committed to UT..."

Does it go something like that?

Dear Jessie pretty much sums it up

VN Store

Back