Vols 2012 Football Record

What is our record in 2012

• Total voters

Air_Force_Vol27

Go Lions I guess.
Hey guys it's a slow night at work and I thought I'd just see how everyone thinks we'll do this year. And what games you think we will lose.

I'm at 9-3. There's something about the Mizzou game that feels like a trap. I'm also uncertain about our defense's ability to deal with a mobile quarterback like Franklin.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm at 9-3. There's something about the Mizzou game that feels like a trap. I'm also uncertain about our defense's ability to deal with a mobile quarterback like Franklin.

I feel the same way about Mizzou but ever since Franklin was injured during the spring I feel a lot better about it because I think there is a good chance by the time they come to Neyland they will be using thier backup QB

I feel the same way about Mizzou but ever since Franklin was injured during the spring I feel a lot better about it because I think there is a good chance by the time they come to Neyland they will be using thier backup QB

He's expected back for Game 1. I expect him to play the entire season and be amongst the best in the conference. He is Tebow-like in his abilities.

I'm going with 9-3.

I'm not as worried about the Mizzou game. They are talented, but by the time we play them (in Neyland), they will have played a good chunk of their SEC gmes. I think they will be worn down.

Miss St. for some reson is the gme that bothers me. They aren't a geat team, but I think they are underrated and could be underestimated. We play them coming off of bye week....the week before Bama. That gives the team two weeks to practice for Miss St? That is the part that worries me most....will they be looking past them?

I think 9-3 would be a huge jump from the past several years and would solidify to a lot of fans that a good foundation has been laid. The way I see it there isn't much room for excuses this year, its time to pull that jock strap up and play beyond the "experts" expectations.

9-3. I think bama and Uga get us, and one of UF Usce and miss st we lose. Maybe 2 but 1 sounds better to me and my conscience won't let me go 10-2.

I don't think we have to worry about that; the talent around Franklin isn't at the same level as the talent around. Tebow. It is improving though.

Tebow was one of the 25 greatest college football players ever. Maybe top 10. Franklin isn't that good by comparison.

He's a great athlete and makes plays but he's not tebow.

8-4 with losses to Bama, UGA, USCjr, and the fourth I can't decide between UF, Mizzou, and Miss St. For us to go 10-2, we will have to play like we did vs Cincy every single week. Just don't see it. Still lots of questions on D, and our running game is no lock to see a big improvement.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Atrapitis.gif

Reactions: 2 people
9-3 with losses to bama and uga and one other road loss. No way we lose to mizzou in neyland with them being 1st year in the sec. I just dont see it. If we lose to bama it will be our only home loss this year. Belee dat.

Tebow was one of the 25 greatest college football players ever. Maybe top 10. Franklin isn't that good by comparison.

He's a great athlete and makes plays but he's not tebow.

I said his abilities are Tebow-like; I never said he was Tebow or even as talented as Tebow.

8-4 with losses to Bama, UGA, USCjr, and the fourth I can't decide between UF, Mizzou, and Miss St. For us to go 10-2, we will have to play like we did vs Cincy every single week. Just don't see it. Still lots of questions on D, and our running game is no lock to see a big improvement.

Considering the poster, i nominate this as the optimistic post of the year.

Reactions: 2 people

I can see that happening, but there's still something about SC that I'm still not sold on. Should be a fun season!

If we keep healthy - we take at least 9 this season.

VN Store

Back