'11 GA WR Vincent Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I'm pretty sure he has. So if that's the case & let's say 2 out of CP, Hunter, & Rogers go pro that will only leave us w/ 4 scholarship WR's next year.

If you're a big time WR I think you have to seriously consider coming to Tennessee. We could have 2 1st round draft picks & then a great chance at coming in as a Freshmen & getting a lot of PT early.

Come on down Mr. Harris and Mr. North!!

To me..
1. This shows how they feel about getting CP in. (I know he is scheduled for beginning of July but some are worried)
2. This also shows how they feel about the freshman that just arrived on campus.

It's also the reason we're going after JUCO WRs.

My thinking also, I'm trying not to get my hopes up but landing those 2 w/ Smith & a JUCO WR would be fine w/ me.

I think Patrick won't qualify.

Unfortuntely I have been getting that impression on Patrick from all the posts as well.

I think the staff will push hard for 4 wr's this cycle and by the time this season is over they should have a lot of ammo to recruit some of the best wr's available. I don't think our wr recruiting will be finished this year until close to signing day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back