'11 GA WR Vincent Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant see them moving him to safety, I think he plays CB, need a physical guy at line of scrimmage. Always thought this would be his best position.

Don't think anyone on this forum would believe me wanting to keep Zro on the team period. :)

SN: This move could wind up like the Johnathan Wade move from WR to CB.

Haha I'd like to see someone argue to move Zach to DB, just to see if it could be done.

I think Vincent can do it. Hopefully he's okay with the move.

I remember when he signed with Tennessee a reporter from the Atlanta area pretty much said he wouldn't cut it as a WR in the sec that his best shot was on defense. Fwiw.

I really like Dallas I hope wherever he plays he can contribute. I think this pig coming in he would have lost his spot.

Haha I'd like to see someone argue to move Zach to DB, just to see if it could be done.

I think Vincent can do it. Hopefully he's okay with the move.

ZR doesn't have the upper body strength for DB; Vincent Dallas does. They're both fast. Although I've had my disappointments, ZR has made a few good plays. The guy needs to strengthen his hands and no matter what, catch the football.

ZR doesn't have the upper body strength for DB; Vincent Dallas does. They're both fast. Although I've had my disappointments, ZR has made a few good plays. The guy needs to strengthen his hands and no matter what, catch the football.

There are about 8 other attributes that go before upper body strength when determining a CB...just saying...

Yeah, I've been rooting for ZR. I'd like to see him do well for his senior year. He could find himself open underneath if the other WRs get covered. He needs to be ready.

He did pop out of nowhere in the spring, but I think when cp and pig, maybe even croom arrive, he will get pushed down the chart. Croom could be a monster before its all said and done

Has Naz Oliver moved back as well?

Yes I'm pretty sure he has. So if that's the case & let's say 2 out of CP, Hunter, & Rogers go pro that will only leave us w/ 4 scholarship WR's next year.

If you're a big time WR I think you have to seriously consider coming to Tennessee. We could have 2 1st round draft picks & then a great chance at coming in as a Freshmen & getting a lot of PT early.

To me..
1. This shows how they feel about getting CP in. (I know he is scheduled for beginning of July but some are worried)
2. This also shows how they feel about the freshman that just arrived on campus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back