'13 GA LB Zach Barnes

_MG_0047.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
He's basically only been playing for 2 years, so I doubt the recruiting gurus know much about him.

I'll continue to trust the coaches evals, rather than some 150 lb dude in a cubicle putting stats together.

Must have a lot of potential. I wondered what the deal was. I just wanted to see some highlights and offer list. There's always solid prospects that have never been to camps to get their name out. I'm assuming he camped here this week....?

I believe he's being projected as a 3-4 DE.

LB, plays de in hs. The coaches feel he will blow up this season, the kid has played very little football, enormous upside. Didnt think he was going to commit til his mom/dad or both came up with him. If UGA offers later, watch out.

Reactions: 5 people
LB, plays de in hs. The coaches feel he will blow up this season, the kid has played very little football, enormous upside. Didnt think he was going to commit til his mom/dad or both came up with him. If UGA offers later, watch out.

You're right. Plays DE/TE for his HS team.

Laughing at all the arm chair critics on here who think they evaluate talent better than Sal

Reactions: 7 people
Josh Smith thread 2.0

Imagine if he was ...... pigmentally challenged!!!!!!

Seriously tho, after reading that article its clear he has the physical tools, has a great attitude and this could turn out to be a great pickup!!

Must have a really good motor to be playing on the line at 225. Or his team just has no size what so ever

His dad was drafted by the Chargers as a DT out of Alabama State in the 1984 NFL Draft.

VN Store

Back