2013 NC WR Marquez North (UT signee)

LynxVol

V,B
251532.jpg

Ht: 6'3"
Wt: 205 lbs
Charlotte, NC
Mallard Creek

Found it weird that he doesn't list a UT offer as of right now. He has SEC offers from UF, UGA, Auburn, Vandy, USCjr., and offers from tOSU, UNC, Clemson, and Michigan among others.

He visited Clemson just before NSD.

Marquez North - Yahoo! Sports
MarQuez North
Scout.com: Marquez North Profile

Reactions: 3 people
A top receiver talent in the Carolinas, and we haven't offered yet? Baffling. Hopefully we'll get in the mix soon. I think that North and Quick should be our top receiver targets. They're both talented and relatively close to home.

I'm sure he has an offer it just doesnt show one on scout or rivals but one of the vq guys said we were in it with North and "we're going to battle for him"

Reactions: 1 person
I'm sure he has an offer it just doesnt show one on scout or rivals but one of the vq guys said we were in it with North and "we're going to battle for him"

Good to hear, if indeed true. I guess it gets difficult sometimes for these services keeping up with who has offered who.

Good size. I am right near Mallard creek. I'll go give him a talking to.

Seems like a good prospect.

Talk about size and strength. He showed good hands in that film, too. I see comparisons to DR coming soon.

Talk about size and strength. He showed good hands in that film, too. I see comparisons to DR coming soon.

I agree with you here, just based off his measurables alone. Good video, looks like a great returner and runs a lot of sweeps. Physical kid, not afriad of contact from the looks of it too.

I don't care who the heck he likes just as long as he ends up here at UT.

It's about time we got in the mix with this kid. A big time receiver in the state next door, and we haven't heard any chatter about us being involved with him until now. Better late than never.

This dude is a BEAST.

Adding a guy like this & possibly a guy like Paul Harris to go along w/ whats already on campus would just be unfair.

WRU

VN Store

Back