'13 FL RB Tarean Folston

Yuns are some high-filuters. Give me a Golden Corral or a Ryan's any day. Hell, give me the chocolate wonder-fall any day. Give me big nasty Chinese buffets any day. I ain't skeered!

Step son will play at UTC starting in the fall. We went on several official visits in state. Kid you not, one school took us the eat breakfast at golden corral for breakfast.

After club Waffle House action.

Gimmee a triple order scattered, chunked, topped, peppered, covered, diced, capped, and whatever the heck else you got in the kitchen. And you just leave that bottle of hot sauce right there and go on bout cha binness.

Posts commenting on recruits names drive me crazy.

Our apologies, sir! Thanks for letting us know. We'll try to do better for you next time. In all seriousness, though, I don't see what the big deal is as long as it's not making fun of a recruit's name. As far as I can tell, no one here was making fun of his name. I know I certainly was not.

Do all of the Florida backs run with the same slashing style? Because I swear I can tell a Florida, Cali, Texas, or Georgia back from each other as soon as the tape starts rolling.

Tom Smith is about the only Florida back we've seen much of the last few years who was more North/South instead of that style, I could be wrong tho. The rest seem to be like you say

Marlin lane isn't a real slasher but not a real downhill guy either he is a little of both I'm excited to see him this year

I really like this kids film. He can make a cut and outrun the D or run you over. And arm tackles don't bring him down. Hopefully he has a good time at camp and commits. Want.

There is a rumor on VQ that we will be getting good news from a RB from FL and a DL this week. Normally, I don't care what a random poster puts out there, but it's the silly season. Purely speculation (no facts), would you guys be excited if this is our guy?

Hints are out there that point at Latham. His mother wants him to make a decision before the end of the summer. Funny how that fits the skeeter info from a month ago.... :question: :whistling:

Reactions: 1 person
Oh even beter I thought you were saying that the DL was from Florida as well that would be huge to get those two plus garland

VN Store

Back