mooreaj21

Wide Receiver
Knoxville, Tn.
CAK
HT: 6'1"
WT: 183
40: 4.51
Class: 2013

Tennessee has offered, same HS as Tennessee commit Brett Kendrick & also prospect Charlie High.

Rivals

Last edited:
1203_KCSP_championships_CAK07_atb_t607.jpg

They saw him yesterday in person running routes & everything, I'm sure it's commitable & I'd expect him to commit any moment IMO.

This would be questionable at this point in my opinion. I would rather have Harris. If we didn't have Comas I would see the logic in taking Smith.

Josh committed on the spot. Expect an announcement soon.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Man, this is nuts for me. Seeing all these CAK kids commit. I remember going there back from k through 4th grade. They didnt have a football program at the time I moved from Knoxville to NC.

Cool to see.

Interested to see more on this kid, hard to judge him without knowing more.

This is ridiculous. Bring in a high caliber WR like Harris and the turn around and take two questionable WR recruits.

Reactions: 2 people
This is ridiculous. Bring in a high caliber WR like Harris and the turn around and take two questionable WR recruits.

I think it means that one (maybe more) of our receivers won't be here next year. And we may have some academic casualties.

I think it means that one (maybe more) of our receivers won't be here next year. And we may have some academic casualties.

That may be the case but we now have three WR commits and Harris has us in top 2. With limited numbers we don't need to be taking 4 WRs.

VN Store

Back