Cocoa HS
Cocoa, Florida
HT: 5' 10"
WT: 190 lbs
40: 4.48
GPA: 3.57
Class of 2013

Last edited:
Is this guy's name pronounced the same way that Kessling pronounced Tauren Poole's name?

Joking. Sort of.

I see he has picked up quite a few offers this spring including one from UT. Anyone have news on this kid?

Another name to watch. Likely UF bound, but Hinshaw is working on him.

Is this guy's name pronounced the same way that Kessling pronounced Tauren Poole's name?

Joking. Sort of.

Lol.... Kesling is terrible.... I listened to a basketball game on the radio this year, kept wondering who Maybin was and I CANNOT STAND his pronunciation of Tennessee. There is not a 'D' in the word.... why does he say Tedussee?

Despite several early setbacks in RB recruiting this year you have to admire the staff's resilience. Just because you can't have filet mignon doesn't mean you still don't have a gourmet meal to prepare.

Despite several early setbacks in RB recruiting this year you have to admire the staff's resilience. Just because you can't have filet mignon doesn't mean you still don't have a gourmet meal to prepare.

the way it's looking right now we may end up with a budget gourmet meal. :)

the way it's looking right now we may end up with a budget gourmet meal. :)

Ha this is looking like the case right now, unless there is a such thing as a gourmet vegetarian meal.

Hopefully things will pick back up when the pads come on and our results can back up the coaches recruiting pitches. At some point these recruits are going to get tired of hearing UT is on the way up, they have potential, they will have new schemes... show it on the field come the fall and we will all (for the most part) be happy come NSD in Feb!

Nothing could be nastier than that damn chocolate waterfall they advertise. You couldn't pay me enough to eat after every nasty m'f'er goes through the line spreading their germs all day.

Reactions: 2 people
Chocolate ghonnorhea, it's whats for dinner

Nothing could be nastier than that damn chocolate waterfall they advertise. You couldn't pay me enough to eat after every nasty m'f'er goes through the line spreading their germs all day.

About as bad as the assorted nuts bowl in the bar.

Yuns are some high-filuters. Give me a Golden Corral or a Ryan's any day. Hell, give me the chocolate wonder-fall any day. Give me big nasty Chinese buffets any day. I ain't skeered!

VN Store

Back