'13 GA DE Davin Bellamy (UGA signee)

This. 240 looks thin on 6 5

Not really.. Look at some 6'5 qb's that are 240.. They look a lot bigger than that pic. I'm guessing its just a weird angle.. Andrew luck is 6'4 235, and looks twice the size of that pic.

Last edited:
Said in a Rivals interview that the Vandy and Tenn trips stand out the most. Hopes to narrow down his list at some point this Summer and make a decision by the middle of his HS season.

Also said to have received about 8 offers in the last week or so. He now claims to be sitting at about 2 dozen verbal offers.

Said in a Rivals interview that the Vandy and Tenn trips stand out the most. Hopes to narrow down his list at some point this Summer and make a decision by the middle of his HS season.

I also read that Vandy is in a good position for him right now. KN did a video interview with him last night.

Keith Niebuhr‏@KeithRIVALS

DE Davin Bellamy has almost 30 offers. Says decision could come by mid-season. #Vandy is one program I think is very much in the hunt

I think Niebuhr is making a point of saying that just because it's odd for Vandy to be in the mix for a player of his caliber as opposed to saying they lead.

I also read that Vandy is in a good position for him right now. KN did a video interview with him last night.

Keith Niebuhr‏@KeithRIVALS

DE Davin Bellamy has almost 30 offers. Says decision could come by mid-season. #Vandy is one program I think is very much in the hunt

I was paraphrasing that interview. IMO, I don't think he goes to Vandy. Probably more like what VOP said....

Top 2 of Vandy and Auburn. He added that the chances are very high that he joins his best friend in Auburn's '13 recruiting class. All per Rivals.

Seems like we actually did hurt his feelings by not offering on his visit for the O&W game.

Some have asked about Davin Bellamy and at one time he was expected to be here at some point this week, but he's likely visiting Georgia tomorrow and then Florida State this weekend he told us tonight. He said he will definitely visit Tennessee this summer adding, 'High priority.'

- Fortenberry

Was at FSU this weekend instead of here, now claims FSU as his leader & said he almost committed on his visit.

This kid is all over the place better stay away from him even if he did choose us I wouldn't be suprised if he flipped

Sounds like a kid that's excited about the process and getting offers after initially struggling to get BCS offers initially. Typical teenager IYAM.

As the process wears on he'll get serious and narrow his list down.

VN Store

Back