'13 GA DT Robert Nkemdiche

He is supposed to be in KNoxville this weekend for a big 7-on-7 tournament. Not sure if he plans on checking out the campus for an UV but would be nice to give him something to think about.

Others planning on being here according to PF on VQ:

Reeves-Maybin
Robert Nkemdiche
Rueben Foster
Shaq Wiggins
Vic Wharton
Mark Dodson
Emmanuel Smith
Josh Malone
Rashaan Gaulden
CJ Sanders
Darrius Sims
Gerald Perry
Max Staver
Treydonte Hill
Matt Williams

It's interesting some of the players that are coming to this. Foster, Wiggins, and Dodson...all committed elsewhere.

Why do you go to something like this once you've already shut it down. Just a question, no speculation here.

I want to see him go to Clemson (barring a UT miracle). He'll have a great career there and we'll never have to play him.

Oh, we have a chance....about 1/2 of one percent. I would love to see him in orange though, that's for sure.

It's interesting some of the players that are coming to this. Foster, Wiggins, and Dodson...all committed elsewhere.

Why do you go to something like this once you've already shut it down. Just a question, no speculation here.

Actually it is for the 7v7 tourny. The NCAA passed a rule that college coaches are no longer aloud to be in attendence to recruit. Not even watch. It just happens the tourny is there nothing to do with UT. Just part of the circut. Winning teams or earn enough points go to the national campionships later in the summer. Used to be a hige recruiting tool for schools that hosted them but now they can not. FWIW

Actually it is for the 7v7 tourny. The NCAA passed a rule that college coaches are no longer aloud to be in attendence to recruit. Not even watch. It just happens the tourny is there nothing to do with UT. Just part of the circut. Winning teams or earn enough points go to the national campionships later in the summer. Used to be a hige recruiting tool for schools that hosted them but now they can not. FWIW

Thanks TW, I wasn't aware. Good to know though.

Thanks TW, I wasn't aware. Good to know though.

BTW the players can still visit if they want and some may. But it used to be big for recruiting and UA actually held one on campus as many schools did.Kust now the recruits have to put forth the effort and agin would not be surprised if some do.

BTW the players can still visit if they want and some may. But it used to be big for recruiting and UA actually held one on campus as many schools did.Kust now the recruits have to put forth the effort and agin would not be surprised if some do.

While your in town you might as well you know.

Seems to me that since coaches can't recruit here, some fans might want to paint the rock and show up chanting we want u in Knoxville!!

RN has been at Clemson the last couple days with his teammates, Wayne Gallman and David Kamara, both Clemson commits. Apparently the Clemson mods have said RN was with Dabo until after 10pm last night and it's possible he makes a public commitment in the next 24hrs and if so it will be to Clemson.

RN has been at Clemson the last couple days with his teammates, Wayne Gallman and David Kamara, both Clemson commits. Apparently the Clemson mods have said RN was with Dabo until after 10pm last night and it's possible he makes a public commitment in the next 24hrs and if so it will be to Clemson.

I got money to say different so we will see how good one of our(UA) sources is. And FWIW RN did not arrive to Clemson until yesterday afternoon at 4pm. That is from the CU paysite and his twitter. So he has not been there for the last couple of days.

Yesterday and today = couple of days, no?

actually 4pm yesterday to now does not even equal 1 day. FWIW

But we heard from a good source he was ready to commit yesterday to UA and he may not. But remember he has been trying to get all his friends a scholly and D Kamara got his yesterday. The last one he was trying for. Now Clemson sites are reporting that someone close to RN said he is ready to end his recruitment.

So either Clemson fans are right and he goes there. Or our insider who yesterday said the same thing before RN went to CU is right and now that he has gotten DK his shcolly RN commits to UA.

I guess we will see. If he decides on Clemson a big miss for UA, but it is what it is.

actually 4pm yesterday to now does not even equal 1 day. FWIW

But we heard from a good source he was ready to commit yesterday to UA and he may not. But remember he has been trying to get all his friends a scholly and D Kamara got his yesterday. The last one he was trying for. Now Clemson sites are reporting that someone close to RN said he is ready to end his recruitment.

So either Clemson fans are right and he goes there. Or our insider who yesterday said the same thing before RN went to CU is right and now that he has gotten DK his shcolly RN commits to UA.

I guess we will see. If he decides on Clemson a big miss for UA, but it is what it is.

Hit other buddy just committed to UT too...

geez why so sensitive with the days thing? lol

My bad for saying a couple of days, even though Wednesday and Thursday are technically more than one day. I guess I should have listed it in hours so you wouldn't have to object :)

Reactions: 1 person
geez why so sensitive with the days thing? lol

My bad for saying a couple of days, even though Wednesday and Thursday are technically more than one day. I guess I should have listed it in hours so you wouldn't have to object :)

No biggie and not directed at you but on the CU boards they were making it sound like he had been there all week. Those guys are really cracking me up over there.:)

only other team that had a legit chance to get Nkem was LSU. Nkem's coach and Dabo know each other well of course. one of the main reasons he visited Clemson

VN Store

Back