No bottle opener?

It's easily done with your molars.. The key is to set it at the right angle. You don't bite down hard at all. Then it's just leverage. You do it slowly.. I repeat slowly. If someone can be there to show you how it's as simple as skipping a rock

It's easily done with your molars.. The key is to set it at the right angle. You don't bite down hard at all. Then it's just leverage. You do it slowly.. I repeat slowly. If someone can be there to show you how it's as simple as skipping a rock

like holding firecrackers in your fingers.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
Grip and structural rigidity to the corners of the paper.

when he sets the paper down after the opening it unfolds a bit and nothing comes out.

I just don't see any evidence a coin was inserted or see that it would have any structural effect given the round edge vs stress at the corner.

How often do I find myself driving and reaching for another beer... only to find that I left my bottle opener at home. If only I would have used my seat belt, all of my problems would have solved.

Just because the driver is legally prohibited from drinking alcohol while driving does not necessarily mean that the passengers are prohibited as well.

How often do I find myself driving and reaching for another beer... only to find that I left my bottle opener at home. If only I would have used my seat belt, all of my problems would have solved.

Just because the driver is legally prohibited from drinking alcohol while driving does not necessarily mean that the passengers are prohibited as well.

Exactly
Just un buckle and use the metal "male" end of the seat belt, they typically have a square hole in them that you can use to pop the top of a beer bottle

Last edited:
The Bic lighter has been my go to for over 30 years, just as fast as any bottle opener once you get the hang of it.

VN Store

Back