No bottle opener?

Sweet. When I go out, I always forget my bottle opener, but I never leave without my trusty chainsaw.

Only if the edge of the table can afford to get f'd up a little.

I learned the Bic lighter trick and never looked back.

I have gotten some nasty scraped fingers doing that one. Still the go to stand by. Only problem is I don't smoke so I usually don't have a lighter either.

Stayed in a cheap hotel recently and used the pull handle on the dresser.

Guy I knew (former Vol TE) was opening longnecks with his teeth at the Indy 500 one year. One wouldn't open so he said "f it" and tossed it to the side. It hit some dude in the head and he was all hot about it until he got a good look who threw it.

I have been dying to learn the bic trick.
Practice a bit on your own, the beer will probably explode on you the first few times.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrXmDiYHUY0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
You can see he slipped a quarter in the paper.

I have gotten some nasty scraped fingers doing that one. Still the go to stand by. Only problem is I don't smoke so I usually don't have a lighter either.

Stayed in a cheap hotel recently and used the pull handle on the dresser.
Just gotta keep your knuckles out of the way. But yeah, that's the trick; just gotta find any 90* angle

Hopefully nobody can tell I'm a seasoned alcoholic...

I have used my teeth on many occasion.. but I don't recommend that method. That is reserved for situations of the utmost dire

Used to be able to open them on about any door hinge on Chevys made in the early and mid '60's.

VN Store

Back