'13 IL WR Laquon Treadwell

IT seems like ut is not geting the attention from HS recievers like I thought they would, but if hunter,rodgers,and rivera all end up in the NFL next year then maybe TN will have a shot with some of these top WRs such as;
1.Laquon Treadwell
2.Devon Allen
3.Uriah Lemay
4.Stacey Cooley
5.Demarcus Robinson
6.Mike Willliams
7.James Quick
I would love to have any combination of these guys to go along with patrick

As good as Hunter and Rogers are, they have received very little national recognition. That should change this year.

As good as Hunter and Rogers are, they have received very little national recognition. That should change this year.

Hunter played all of three games. And Rogers hell put 1,000 yards but Matt Simms was the QB a lot of the time. Go figure.............. I'm ready to get this season started. So we can get some good pub hopefully.

Patience good volsters, patience. I read the recruiting forum everynight, and it just keeps getting better and better. The speed, size, strength (Sanders), and quality (attitude) of players that Dooley & Co. are bringing in is phenomenal considering the last couple of seasons. My gut tells me that The Pride of the Southland won't be able to keep up with playing Rocky Top,,,the band will be gassed by the 4th.:clapping:

Reactions: 3 people
Top performer in B2G Sports Elite Camp in southern California.

Also worth saying, the event was made up of mostly west coast prospects.

Priest Willis also was there even though he had a nagging back issue but still placed 5 in the event.

Looks like Michigan's star is fading for Treadwell. Hopefully same will happen with DGreen. As noted above, Hugh "Blindside" Freeze is making strides in recruiting. From a Rivals report today.

"The nation's No. 1 wide receiver, Laquon Treadwell, has come out with a top five he says is firm, but that revelation does not give us much more insight to his eventual decision than we had a week ago. Michigan was his summer leader and makes the cut, though the Wolverines do not hold the distinguished spot on his list any longer. Other schools have caught up and we'll see if a planned Oct. 20 visit to Ann Arbor rekindles that affinity he had for the program a couple months ago. Ole Miss is the hot team in Treadwell's recruitment and will host him for an official visit this weekend - the second time he will have visited Oxford this fall. His former teammates, Anthony Standifer, plays for the Rebels and Treadwell was impressed with the way they threw the ball against Texas."

Ole Miss or Mich State. Teammates at both schools and has some grade concerns. The kid is going to be a issue in Freeze's O.

Snag this kid, Marquez North, and P Harris.. WOW. HialeahGator y'all good on recruits :).

I wish we could get him but he didn't even give us an OV after stating he would. UF needs a big time WR target but the way we run the ball and use TE is going to be hard to get that guy imo.

VN Store

Back