'13 GA DE Davin Bellamy (UGA signee)

DBellamy.jpg

'I thought if they offer I might say yes, but they didn't," Bellamy said "But, you know how it is. I have offers from other SEC schools. I mean, Tennessee's not off the table. They're never off the table."

ouch! Are in we with better recruits or something?

'I thought if they offer I might say yes, but they didn't," Bellamy said "But, you know how it is. I have offers from other SEC schools. I mean, Tennessee's not off the table. They're never off the table."

ouch! Are in we with better recruits or something?

No disrespect to Davin, but yes, we are in on better prospects at DE.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
I think the people around him will steer him away from coming back up this summer. I could be wrong, but the coach was pretty upset that he didn't receive an offer after coming up here for the Orange and White game.

I don't expect him to be back at Tennessee unless he's been offered. Could be wrong, but we'll see.
- Fortenberry

Well for starters, you don't but we're talking about Bellamy.

Yeah. If not getting an offer upsets him enough to have a "I've been betrayed" type whine, then he is in for a hard life. It upsetting his coach is even more pathetic. A high school coach having that kind of attitude is not good for the kids. I would say this of it was UGA, UF, or anyone else too btw

Well for starters, you don't but we're talking about Bellamy.

The same goes for you. However the comment wasn't about Bellamy it was about his coach being upset that Bellamy wasn't given an offer. That doesn't equal the player not being humble at all. His coach probably isn't upset now with his player getting 21 offers.

Last edited:
The same goes for you. However the comment wasn't about Bellamy it was about his coach being upset that Bellamy wasn't given an offer. That doesn't equal the player not being humble at all. His coach probably isn't upset now with his player getting 21 offers.

Yeah I don't know bellamys thoughts on it. It's more toward his coach.

One offer he would like to get is one from Alabama’s Nick Saban. “I’m going to camp there, and I’ve been told that they will have an offer for me there … we’ll see,” he said

Wonder if he'll commit now or if he's still upset he didn't get an offer when he was in town.

VN Store

Back