Goodbye Oregon Football

It took the NCAA years to do anything about USC, I haven't seen anything stating the ducks are officially off the hook

It took the NCAA years to do anything about USC, I haven't seen anything stating the ducks are officially off the hook
Yeah... I've asked around with my Duck friends who pay attention and aren't total idiots, they still seem to think the hammer will drop eventually.

So you're just making it up... again.
Pay closer attention to the news. The only stuff that makes it out front is when it has to do with a big-name program. If ESPN posted stories about all the programs in FBS equally, you wouldn't be able to go more than 24 hours year 'round without hearing about some player getting caught for impermissible benefits. It's beyond commonplace.

Why would you hate Oregon??

We rarely ever compete with them for the same recruits and they are currently the only program in the PAC12 that can challenge USC on a consistent basis..

Aside from going to Oregon State games growing up and being partial to the Beavers, it's a test to my sanity to have to put up with an army of bandwagoning idiots who struggle to name me any players or coaches before Mike Belotti arrived, yet act like they've got the best program in the country.

Duck fans in this part of the country are very much like Florida fans in the southeast, except without the actual record of success to back up the crap-talking.

If this becomes more likely to break, I would think Chip Kelly goes NFL, Pete Carroll style.

Charles Robinson has a new article out. Says Oregon was denied a special hearing but now Kelly will have to testify in front of the NCAA Committee on Infractions

We lost the Stanford game on purpose so we wouldn't have to forfeit the championship in a year's time.

We lost to Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama, Vanderbilt, and Missouri on purpose so that we stimulate the economy by paying an entire staff worth of buyouts.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back