To all the Hard Core Volunteer fans out there!

So homers have the need to be irritated and nega's have the need to irritate?

If true that would make me neither.

Homers make the intelligent, reality, and fact based statements and negas...........well, they are negas.:)

Homers make the intelligent, reality, and fact based statements and negas...........well, they are negas.:)

I'm a negahomer or negapumper, if you prefer.

I call myself derogatory names and openly question my intelligence, heritage, fanhood, loyalty, sexuality, and parentage on every post I make whether it be pro or con.

The duality of my emotions are quite intriguing yet predictably vacuous.

Last edited:

I call myself derogatory names and openly question my intelligence, heritage, fanhood, loyalty, sexuality, and parentage on every post I make whether it be pro or con.

just don't say gay.:eek:k:

Paradoxes are fun.

just don't say gay.:eek:k:

Can do.

It's a cop out anyway. If the only way someone can articulate their conniption fit is to say "your (misspelling on purpose) gay", it's best to remain quiet and regain their quiescence without making a schlemiel out of themselves

My day with a negavol..

Im all like.. wassup nega, and he is like wassup!!

So Nega you goin to the game on sat? Nega responds.. no we prolly gonna lose so why bother going?

And Im like.. Nega Please, we aint gunna lose.. Then Nega turns to me and says, well even if we dont lose it would just be a pain in my but to go get my nega wife and all the neglits into the car, it will be impossible to find parking. Then you know us nega's is poor and its like 10 bucks just for a coke.. and then you know how all the fans is prejudice against us nega's.. Don't wanna be somewhere I am not wanted..

After another hour of hearing him complain.. I am just like wuteva nega.. stay at home then.. Win or lose I am going to support my team to the best of my ability no matter the score or who is coaching :)

So stay at home nega.. your right no one likes you, your ugly nega wife.. or your dirty, rude neglits you call kids. Now I see why your so negative about everything having to go home to that everyday...

:hi:

Reactions: 4 people
My day with a negavol..

So Nega you goin to the game on sat? Nega responds.. no we prolly gonna lose so why bother going?

And Im like.. Nega Please, we aint gunna lose.. Then Nega turns to me and says, well even if we dont lose it would just be a pain in my but to go get my nega wife and all the neglits into the car, it will be impossible to find parking. Then you know us nega's is poor and its like 10 bucks just for a coke.. and then you know how all the fans is prejudice against us nega's.. Don't wanna be somewhere I am not wanted..

After another hour of hearing him complain.. I am just like wuteva nega.. stay at home then.. Win or lose I am going to support my team to the best of my ability no matter the score or who is coaching :)

So stay at home nega.. your right no one likes you, your ugly nega wife.. or your dirty, rude neglits you call kids. Now I see why your so negative about everything having to go home to that everyday...

clayton-bigsby.jpg

Racist

My day with a negavol..

Racist, imo jmo.

Edit: somebody used a meme. I see your meme and raise you a gif.....

tumblr_m0fz81Rbvr1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

Last edited:
Racist, imo jmo.

Edit: somebody used a meme. I see your meme and raise you a gif.....

tumblr_m0fz81Rbvr1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

Negavols are a race? What country? what do they look like? I would love to know so I can try to avoid them, keep them out of our schools, only give them the most dirty nasty underpaying jobs around and just generally harass them every chance I get.

Negavols are a race? What country? what do they look like? I would love to know so I can try to avoid them, keep them out of our schools, only give them the most dirty nasty underpaying jobs around and just generally harass them every chance I get.

call 1 800 whiners they should be able to tell you all you need to know.

worf-startrek-facepalm.gif

...........oh, nevermind........smh

On second thought....

Import's reaction to any unflattering post about Dooley or any concern about the status of the team:

Oh-No-You-Didnt-Adolf-Hitler.gif

"Oh no you di'int!"

He then denies them any form of education and forces them to shovel sh!t in Louisiana....

Last edited:
I prefer to be neither and just post gifs or pics that I find hilarious and somewhat relevant

for instance

tumblr_lemq8weZbw1qajg12o1_400.gif

tumblr_les6krgYtY1qa1xnko1_500.gif

imager.php

...........oh, nevermind........smh

On second thought....

Import's reaction to any unflattering post about Dooley or any concern about the status of the team:

Oh-No-You-Didnt-Adolf-Hitler.gif

"Oh no you di'int!"

He then denies them any form of education and forces them to shovel sh!t in Louisiana....

Just as long as we understand each other :eek:lol:

This Hitler-gif truly made me laugh........somebody pleeeease tell me how to post a gif on the message board in case I want to use it in the future?

VN Store

Back