Bryce Brown to Eagles

He ran a 4.3 in private workouts at 6-1,220 lbs all after taking a full season off.

The eagles weren't the only ones impressed.

That is impressive.. IMO he was worth a lowly draft because if he does benefit them for one season they haven't wasted anything. Potential and upsize but don't think he'll pan out!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Is there precedent for someone like Brown to actually make it? I can't think of one player who essentially played second back for a season, transferred, then only carried 3/16 yds, got drafted, and made the cut. Just don't see it. Would be miraculous.

Is there precedent for someone like Brown to actually make it? I can't think of one player who essentially played second back for a season, transferred, then only carried 3/16 yds, got drafted, and made the cut. Just don't see it. Would be miraculous.

The Eagles once had a substitute teacher basically "walk on" and he played for 3 years.

It just goes to show the fallacy of the high school ratings - one guy is a true warrior and national champion - the other guy bails at the first sign of competition not once but twice.

IMHO, Brown will never be mature enough or have the gonads to play in the NFL - he needs to get his correspondence classes caught up and get some kind of college degree.

He was a superstar in high school - rated high coming out - maybe all the hype was a disadvantage but - he did less with what he had than anyone in recent memory.

Good pick by the Eagles in a throwaway draft position = there is about a 5 - 10% chance the man has football in him so give him a look. Bryce is a very poor man's Ricky Williams - I want to play - I don't want to play.....

What competition?

Eagles are the biggest joke of a team in the NFL..this draft just strengthens the argument..draft someone like bryce brown when he couldnt even get the starting spot at KSU and poole goes undrafted? While not the best back on the boards by any means. I would still take him lightyears ahaed of BB. At least poole has some tape you can watch on him and has had some pretty decent plays in the SEC..knows how to block...

EAGLES ARE RETARDED.. they need a better decision maker

Eagles are the biggest joke of a team in the NFL..this draft just strengthens the argument..draft someone like bryce brown when he couldnt even get the starting spot at KSU and poole goes undrafted? While not the best back on the boards by any means. I would still take him lightyears ahaed of BB. At least poole has some tape you can watch on him and has had some pretty decent plays in the SEC..knows how to block...

Poole was undrafted because he's garbage. That's the reason Bryce and Oku came in as true Freshmen and got snaps over him.

Poole was undrafted because he's garbage. That's the reason Bryce and Oku came in as true Freshmen and got snaps over him.

that is just stupid.(not meaning stupid good)just plain stupid.:crazy:

that is just stupid.(not meaning stupid good)just plain stupid.:crazy:

Your being sarcastic right? Poole belonged with some team like Miami of Ohio, Brown showed more in his freshman year than Poole did his entire career here.

While your last statement is something I've agreed with at various times ( albeit with a bit more sophistication than your display), I watched Poole run in quicksand long enough.

In the draft, it's about potential. ...and Poole's talent is average at best.

Your being sarcastic right? Poole belonged with some team like Miami of Ohio, Brown showed more in his freshman year than Poole did his entire career here.

where did he go.where did who go!!!!!!!!

i just can't agree with that because Poole stayed and started against the toughest teams in the sec.he wasn't even a 4th or 5th round draft pick but he did more than bb.projected talent or not.thats whats stupid.1000 yrd season his first year starting and still wheres bb.

Aquestion about bb? can a player be a has been and a never was at the same time?

i just can't agree with that because Poole stayed and started against the toughest teams in the sec.he wasn't even a 4th or 5th round draft pick but he did more than bb.projected talent or not.thats whats stupid.1000 yrd season his first year starting and still wheres bb.

The 2nd RB spot at the Eagles is wide open. BB is perfect in their system. If he can play special teams and is good at pass protection, HE WILL MAKE THE TEAM

In the NFL, nobody cares what you did in college, it's all about potential

As much as you and some other clowns on here would like, his life isn't over

The 2nd RB spot at the Eagles is wide open. BB is perfect in their system. If he can play special teams and is good at pass protection, HE WILL MAKE THE TEAM

i didn't say i hoped his life is over.yes he has potential but what else do you have to go on.nothing,can he block,is he durable,and can he catch the ball coming out of the backfield.he ruined himself when he left tenn because he hasn't played.his highschool tape is all you have to go on.

No it isn't. ....Dion Lewis is the 2nd back.

VN Store

Back