Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley

Someone sounds butthurt.

He's having trouble keeping up.

Are you mentally handicapped? How was I having trouble keeping up when he couldn't figure out that I was talking about MSU and not Alabama? Please don't procreate.

Toledo vs La Tech

That doesn't count because it doesn't fit into the argument. Neither does the **** show that Saban inherited at LSU, which is why that point was ignored.

Saban proved he could rebuild at Toledo. He proved he could rebuild at LSU. So, your argument is that a proven rebuilder showing at MSU that it can take time to rebuild, disproves that it can take time to rebuild?

Is that really the argument you are trying to make?

Neither of you are helping yourself make the argument that rebuilding time proves coaching acumen. And, for the record emain, it actually MAKES my argument for those able to follow the argument.

Let me give you a history lesson. Saban has coached 4 NCAA Football programs. Toledo, Michigan St., LSU and Alabama.

Go ahead and do your research, then get back to me when you have a damn clue.

So, for those of us that are following the debate, a coach that has proven at three stops that he can coach showed at one of the stops that rebuilding can take time. This helps you prove that Dooley sucks because he hasn't rebuilt yet... How?

Seems to me that you are cutting your own nose off as you try to make the case that Dooley sucks because he has not shown an immediate rebuild.

I am fairly convinced that CNS would have missed a bowl last year, having fielded the same team that CDD did, against the same competition that CDD faced, and facing the same injuries CDD faced.

Nick Saban...would lose to Kentucky?

I've seen it all.

Nick Saban...would lose to Kentucky?

I've seen it all.

Two words . . . Louisiana-Monroe.

That's not to compare CDD to CNS. That's just to illustrate that coaching transitions and rebuilding sucks everywhere.

Why can't people just give Dooley this year? He at least deserves that. He came into the worst situation I've ever seen. He has done a good job getting talent here. As for his record the past two years really can't be considered! GBO!!! I'm not judging him until at least the middle of this season.

Are you mentally handicapped? How was I having trouble keeping up when he couldn't figure out that I was talking about MSU and not Alabama? Please don't procreate.

The butthurt is strong with this one.

Saban proved he could rebuild at Toledo. He proved he could rebuild at LSU. So, your argument is that a proven rebuilder showing at MSU that it can take time to rebuild, disproves that it can take time to rebuild?

Is that really the argument you are trying to make?

Neither of you are helping yourself make the argument that rebuilding time proves coaching acumen. And, for the record emain, it actually MAKES my argument for those able to follow the argument.

Look, he's not very bright. This seems to be a common factor in those who wanted Dooley gone after 18 months on the job. These guys really don't have a lot of football knowledge.

Can I get an "amen" from the choir? :)

Amen!

Amen!!!

Even nick saTan would have to take at least 3 to 4 years to totally rebuild our Tennessee disaster after laMe kiffScum ran off so many talented players.

People forget that CDD was the recruiting coordinator under nick saTan at LSU and that CNS did keep CDD for 7 years as his assistant and CNS would never keep a bad coach on his staff when he can hire anyone he really wants.

CDD should get 4 years before any serious judgements are made that can set us back another 5 years or longer.

VFL...GBO!!!

Amen!!!

Even nick saTan would have to take at least 3 to 4 years to totally rebuild our Tennessee disaster after laMe kiffScum ran off so many talented players.

People forget that CDD was the recruiting coordinator under nick saTan at LSU and that CNS did keep CDD for 7 years as his assistant and CNS would never keep a bad coach on his staff when he can hire anyone he really wants.

CDD should get 4 years before any serious judgements are made that can set us back another 5 years or longer.

VFL...GBO!!!

What are you......five/six years old? Eight, tops?

So, for those of us that are following the debate, a coach that has proven at three stops that he can coach showed at one of the stops that rebuilding can take time. This helps you prove that Dooley sucks because he hasn't rebuilt yet... How?

Seems to me that you are cutting your own nose off as you try to make the case that Dooley sucks because he has not shown an immediate rebuild.

Dooley didn't make La Tech any better and he's had a very poor record here.

Outside of that, he's got one (1) coach on staff he hired 3 years ago. At best, he looks overwhelmed and learning on the job. At worst, he looks like his resume.

Dooley didn't make La Tech any better and he's had a very poor record here.

Outside of that, he's got one (1) coach on staff he hired 3 years ago. At best, he looks overwhelmed and learning on the job. At worst, he looks like his resume.

Or, he had the nards to take over two basement programs and showed similar results to that of the best coach in college football when he took over similar circumstances.

At worst, he looks overwhelmed and learning on the job. At best, he is coming out of a very dark part of UT history and we start seeing success. At worst, he will be given the shoeleather express. At best, he will be the coach that steered UT out of its darkest period in modern history.

I reserve the right to delay judgment until its appropriate time. If he proves to the "at best", I will stand in line to shake his hand and express my thanks as a UT fan.

Shalom to you my fellow fan. :hi:

Or, he had the nards to take over two basement programs and showed similar results to that of the best coach in college football when he took over similar circumstances.

At worst, he looks overwhelmed and learning on the job. At best, he is coming out of a very dark part of UT history and we start seeing success. At worst, he will be given the shoeleather express. At best, he will be the coach that steered UT out of its darkest period in modern history.

I reserve the right to delay judgment until its appropriate time. If he proves to the "at best", I will stand in line to shake his hand and express my thanks as a UT fan.

Shalom to you my fellow fan. :hi:

The fact you're comparing MSU to Tennessee makes me wonder how much you know about Tennessee football. Also, what Saban did at Toledo is head and shoulders better than anything Dooley did at La Tech.

It doesn't take "nads" to take the only HC offer you had or take a substantial pay raise with a 5 million dollar golden parachute either. It takes a functioning brain.

Reactions: 1 person
Saban's predecessor at Toledo went 49-38-2, 6-5 in his final season, and was the schools all time winningest coach when he retired.

The year before Saban took over, Toledo tied for second in the MAC (after being picked 6th by the sportswriters), beat that year's MAC champions, and won four of their final five games. Before Saban was even hired they were favored to win the MAC the next year.

The year before Saban took over, Toledo tied for second in the MAC (after being picked 6th by the sportswriters), beat that year's MAC champions, and won four of their final five games. Before Saban was even hired they were favored to win the MAC the next year.

I'm sold. Saban sucks.

VN Store

Back