'13 TN ATH Malik Foreman (UT signee)

24-612 rushing. 25.5 yds per carry 10 TD's
14-278 receiving 19.8 average 4TD'S
300+ Yds passing 7 TD's
1 kickoff return TD
2 punt return TD's
2 INT return TD's
26 total TD's

Has been offered by Kentucky, MTSU, Furman, Chatt, and Wofford.

This kid has A LOT of field speed. He is special but a little small but he can play.

Good for him wish UT would give him a shot. I like having local kids on the roster that have talent.

Vandy seen him play Friday Night and in a big game and they offered. He took the bait and committed verbally to Vandy. I sure wish that he could have been in the Orange come next season. He will be a great slot receiver.

Sure hope we don't regret not recruiting this kid. His you tube videos from Friday night (Dobyns Bennett vs. Science Hill) are pretty impressive. He's scary fast and makes good grades too. Vanderbilt hadn't been recruiting him and offered on the spot after watching Friday's game according to TOS. I bet if Foreman played in a big city, he would be a highly touted recruit.

Reactions: 1 person
Sure hope we don't regret not recruiting this kid. His you tube videos from Friday night (Dobyns Bennett vs. Science Hill) are pretty impressive. He's scary fast and makes good grades too. Vanderbilt hadn't been recruiting him and offered on the spot after watching Friday's game according to TOS. I bet if Foreman played in a big city, he would be a highly touted recruit.

He is only listed as having 4.5 speed. That's fast but not elite speed.

In game situations his speed is elite. He sees the field really well and is full speed in one step. Tennessee needs to offer and i think he ends up there.

Just a bump to hopefully hear reactions from Marycille after last night. Is this kid SEC caliber, or can we happily let him slide to Vandy?

Just a bump to hopefully hear reactions from Marycille after last night. Is this kid SEC caliber, or can we happily let him slide to Vandy?

The kid is a good player. We have higher prospects. If it came down to it and we couldn't get anybody, I wouldn't be opposed

VN Store

Back