It is going to be a great season and here is why.

This season will be a win-win situation. If they win, I will be happy. If they lose, Dooley is gone, and I am happy. Lucky me!!

If this isn't the year... HAS GOT to be a HC/FULL STAFF change. If Bray, Hunter, and Rogers are active/healthy more than 75% of the schedule.. NO excuses. Talent can no longer be a crutch.

We're at the Fort now. Lookin' forward to Cordarrelle and Big Mac on the Hill... Again, no excuse.

Get a new Kicker.

We're not stupid. We're Tennessee. We're above the rest. Expect nothing less. If anyone doesn't agree.. they should be fired. Fan, friend, or foe.

Life is short.. Football season is shorter. And it's been WAAAYYYYYY TOO long.

Go Vols!

This season will be alot better but the next season is our chance for a Championship.

The big IF on that is IF we can find a miracle to keep all our players to come back and play their senior season.

Da'rick is the biggest IF but maybe Bray and Hunter and the others can show him that a SEC Championship and a shot at a National Championship is worth it and that it could put him way up on the NFL draft list which means lots more $$$.

VFL...GBO!!!

Novenber-Marlin-2.jpg

I know you mentioned Bourque.

I raise you Lane.

This needs to be an amazon shirt

hay can you get me a pic like that with the 3 wolves on underwear no person just the undies

Lmao... Good idea tho. You should copyright the idea.. I bet it would sell.. I can see the ads now.. " take the power of the wolves every where you go, yet clandestinely"

Volnation poll: three wolf moon on the back or front of your underoos? Why?

Reactions: 1 person
Lmao... Good idea tho. You should copyright the idea.. I bet it would sell.. I can see the ads now.. " take the power of the wolves every where you go, yet clandestinely"

Front. Gotta protect the bidness.

Reactions: 1 person

back so you can see them when i walk by...copyrighted 10$ for 3 wolves under roos

3 wolf moon leather motorcycle riding jacket with glow in the dark moon!

The only way that this could be a great season is if the whole team has been drinking Tuscan Whole Milk, 1 gallon, 128 fl oz.

VN Store

Back