Heisman Trophy Watch List - Tyler Bray

As much as I would like to see it, the only way Bray will bring home the Heisman is if a crystall ball comes to Knoxville. Its a stretch even if.

As much as I would like to see it, the only way Bray will bring home the Heisman is if a crystall ball comes to Knoxville. Its a stretch even if.

100% agree......or at least we would have to be in the national title picture

it's matt barkley's to lose. with his weapons and their schedule, it's his if he performs to his ability. don't like saying this, but he is a very good player.

I would love to see Tyler at least invited to the ceremony, because I think that would mean that we had a pretty good season. Don't get me wrong I would love to see any Vol win the trophy.

I would love to see Tyler at least invited to the ceremony, because I think that would mean that we had a pretty good season. Don't get me wrong I would love to see any Vol win the trophy.

10+ wins would get him there, imho.

I'm happy for Tyler and hope he has a great season. That being said, until he leads the Vols to some wins over a few teams of merit, being on that list will be as close as he will ever come to that trophy. So far, he has not done anything really to deserve to be in the running.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back