Good read: Vols coming of age

Will ya'll quit. You know ya'll love each other. Were all still VOL fans.

Actually you appear to be the one butthurt. Might want to check the mirror, Doolster.

ohhhhh what a comeback! Even though I'm the one who called you butthurt, you decided to use the ole "I'm rubber your glue" tactic. Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. I'm amazed by your creativity. :rock: :rock: :dance: :eek:lol:

Annnnnnnyways........

Thanks AllVol.

What the heck was this... "It’s far from a formidable early opponent, but there are few higher-profile settings in Week"

NCST is far from formidable?

YES! They are a middle of the road ACC team. They are formidable only if we are not.

Allvol123. You should change your name to swallowballs123. Would seem more fitting since your a b*tch.

3 miniscus surgeries here and it isn't anywhere near what an ACL is. Even after just being scoped, the muscles in the lower part of my thighs and upper calves didn't "feel" right for nearly a year and the trust didn't come back until after that. 3rd time was no easier than the first either.

2 acls and 7 knee surgeries here. My leg is toast, but my first acl came my Sr year in hs. I was devastated.
You always know its there and I have had a "dead spot" near my patella since the first surgery.
It's very tough mentally and I hope jh stays strong.

VN Store

Back