'13 TN OL Brett Kendrick (UT Commit)

mooreaj21

Offensive Lineman
Knoxville, Tennessee
CAK
HT: 6'5"
WT: 295
Class: 2013

Kendrick will be a name to monitor over the next several weeks and into the camping period as he's a player that the Vols could potentially offer.
- Hubbs

He also added that Alabama & LSU have started contacting Kendrick, he said Tennessee was wanting to see him in camp before offering but it could happen sooner.

Rivals

Yes, he grew up a Vol fan. I don't think he would even visit anywhere else if UT offered.

You have chosen your posts wisely, bkdamoron. You speak little, but when you do, you say a whole hell of a lot. Good stuff!

Yes, he grew up a Vol fan. I don't think he would even visit anywhere else if UT offered.

"I've seen both of these kids play. Charlie makes better passes more consistently...although he has forever to throw the ball. That could have something to do with it."

....saw this post of yours in Charlie High thread. Obviously you have some insight on the CAK kids. IYO, does Kendrick have a lot to do with High's success? How do you think Kendrick grades out against SEC talent?

(BTW, no disrespect to Charlie High intended)

I am Brett's older brother. He is certainly not solely responsible for Charlie's success. The rest of CAK's OL is quite good as well, as are the receivers.
He has only played at Tackle for one season because he had to sit out a year after transferring from Grace Christian Academy. The coach there wanted to start him at tight end :crazy:

Reactions: 3 people
I am Brett's older brother. He is certainly not solely responsible for Charlie's success. The rest of CAK's OL is quite good as well, as are the receivers.
He has only played at Tackle for one season because he had to sit out a year after transferring from Grace Christian Academy. The coach there wanted to start him at tight end :crazy:

A 300lb TE?!?!?!?! Haha that'd be something to see.

Welcome to VN.

Reactions: 1 person
Well, we currently have a TE that is 283, not 300 but close

280 is the VERY top end of weight that you'll usually see a TE. 300 would be unheard of, there are plenty of OL that aren't even 300...not to mention that's high school weight. Clear wasn't 280 in high school I don't think.

From the VQ article it sounds like if we offered he'd commit.

Pittman & Chaney evaluated him during practice this past Saturday. They want him to come to camp in June.

Reactions: 1 person
Not to be that guy and I really hope Kendrick shows up and shows out at camp or does what he needs to do to get his offer BUT how often does a player that needs to develop a mean streak actually go out and develop one? Not saying that it can't be done bc we've all seen some ppl 'transform' but typically having a mean streak on the field is either in you or it isn't.

Hopefully it's in Kendrick and we find out sooner rather than later.

My first post, but have been a viewer for a while. To interested by this thread to ignore. Sat down for dinner with my sister and her family Friday night and this kid shows up with my nephew. They both go to CAK. Both play basketball there too, so I know his face but had never spoke with him until that night. Well spoken young man. He talked a little about schools that had visited and contacted him, and said he had already took three visits to UT, all unofficial. He spoke very highly of Pittman and Dooley. I can say this, he is a pretty good basketball player and is athletic for a legit 6'5" 300 pounder. There doing something right at CAK for sure.

VN Store

Back