Janzen Jackson to Ravens 60th overall

I guess JJ will be intro'd as a McNeese State or will it be his HS? Hope he straightens himself out. Drugs in the NFL will cost a lot of $$$. Smoking it while working at Jiffy Lube or Wal Mart.. no big deal.. Doing it when making millions and losing 100K + in NFL , big deal.

I'm in Salem county, far south jersey. All farmlands out where I'm at. About 35 minutes south east of Philly, and 45 minutes west of A.C.

Ok gotcha. I like South Jersey. My gf lives in Hoboken, right across from the city. Every once in a while I run into a Vol fan in those parts.

Ok gotcha. I like South Jersey. My gf lives in Hoboken, right across from the city. Every once in a while I run into a Vol fan in those parts.

Yeah South Jersey is nice. When you start getting up to Camden and north of that it starts getting bad, well some parts anyway. There are a lot of Gators fans in Jersey but not many Vol fans. Besides my family I don't know any other Vol fans.

You need to get over this holier than thou bull****. I'd much rather talk to a guy that's actually made some bad decisions and overcome them and learn how he overcame them than to listen to somebody whose spent their entire life in the damn library that ain't got a clue how to properly wipe their own ass.

Hold up. Didn't Ray Lewis kill a guy? I don't know that I would be comfortable with him giving life advice to anybody.

It's just sad how much money JJ cost himself the past 2-3 years.

...cost his team mates and UT faithful a hell of a lot more.

I want every kid to do well, but if you keep crapping where you eat, it is a you problem not an US or UT problem.

With that said I wish him well.

All of the above probably out of line.

GO VOLS

Ah,the semantics argument. Never saw that one coming. :eek:k:

No semantics. I said probably. It is easy to see that DR could be a cancer on a team and most people regard removal of a cancer as a positive. The fact you have trouble with words and thoughts is your issue.

...cost his team mates and UT faithful a hell of a lot more.

I want every kid to do well, but if you keep crapping where you eat, it is a you problem not an US or UT problem.

With that said I wish him well.

All of the above probably out of line.

GO VOLS

In terms of dollars? Probably not.

when you edit your post it gives you thr chance to start a new thread.

A leader isn't about stats, it developing the people around you to be better based on your own performance. That and only that is how you develop ownership and respect follows suit.

The message isn't "don't judge" the message is "don't be a hypocrite" and "go and sin no more."

No that statement is clearly, don't judge (let he who be without sin cast the first stone). There are other passages that communicate exactly what you are saying. Everything you said is correct, insofar as the total overarching message. I think the passage that says "go and sin no more" actually says "go and sin no more". the good news is that you don't have to compact the whole message of the bible into every single sentence. I just find it funny when someone uses a single statement about not judging to justify judging.

I always laugh at this statement, because it is passively judgmental, exactly the opposite of the message it is intending to convey.

Passively judgemental? Really?.....

I think maybe its intention is to encourage you to look at yourself and hold yourself accoutable..

I understand though that many that have issues with christianity/religion do not like being held accountable..

VN Store

Back