Janzen Jackson to Ravens 60th overall

jerseydevilvol

First time I have started a thread on VN. Thought this was interesting and figured I would share. Saw a 2nd round mock draft on NFL.com and this Bucky Brooks guy has Jackson going 60th overall to the Ravens, that is by far the highest I have seen Jackson projected. I highly doubt he will go anywhere near that I just thought I would post it for everyone to see or laugh at.

Second-round mock draft: Fleener, Osweiler still available - NFL.com

Ray Lewis is the undisputed leader of the Ravens.

He may be, doesn't excuse the choices he has made in life. If Janzen were my son, I sure wouldn't want Ray Lewis giving him life advice. On the other hand, whoever has been giving him life advice so far hasn't done too well either.

Reactions: 5 people
Mock drafts are a mockery. They mean nothing. and shouldn't be taken too seriously. Compare all the mock drafts from the past month to last nights actual draft. Find many similarities after the first two picks? Answer is NO.

Reactions: 2 people
First time I have started a thread on VN. Thought this was interesting and figured I would share. Saw a 2nd round mock draft on NFL.com and this Bucky Brooks guy has Jackson going 60th overall to the Ravens, that is by far the highest I have seen Jackson projected. I highly doubt he will go anywhere near that I just thought I would post it for everyone to see or laugh at.

Second-round mock draft: Fleener, Osweiler still available - NFL.com

Wow you got to start a new thread with only 53 post!! I had post 100 replies before I could start my own. Oh well

He may be, doesn't excuse the choices he has made in life. If Janzen were my son, I sure wouldn't want Ray Lewis giving him life advice. On the other hand, whoever has been giving him life advice so far hasn't done too well either.

Really? I think Ray Lewis would be the perfect father figure for JJ. The Ravens are a perfect fit for him

Reactions: 1 person
Wow you got to start a new thread with only 53 post!! I had post 100 replies before I could start my own. Oh well

I didn't think the site would let me, but it did. I think it's 50 posts but I'm not sure. Someone on here probably knows, I just know that I wasn't aloud to create a thread for a while and now I can.

those who havent sinned throw the first stone plz..

Oh I have sinned. I am not disagreeing that Ray Lewis might have changed his life around. I am saying I wouldn't want JJ to follow that path, its not been a smoothe one.

I guess Ray Lewis can say, "look, I was a young idiot like you, don't follow my path".

So I guess I can agree with Groves, that approach may work.

VN Store

Back