'13 VA LB E.J. Levenberry (FSU commit)

Why in the hell would we not pursue this cat?

this is Not the first time this staff has dropped the ball like that. :no:

For someone (Dooley) who was lauded as a detail oriented coach, there sure seem to be quite a few hiccups.

This kid should've been priority #1. If they did something like this it's just stupid. Big time player at a position of real need. You've got to be shxttin me.

Hey, everybody, lighten up! It's not like this guy had us as his #1 last season. Geez...oh wait....

Rediculous if you ask me, it IS a position we really need and we aren't even talking to him? Wonder is he told the staff he was not interested or something like that.

Wtf? Why would we stop recruiting this guy? I don't get all this LB recruiting mess? Hope it all pans out and I look silly for stressing.

Not making excuses, but we did completely change the entire coaching staff in the off season. I would think at this point someone would have contacted them though.

You guys are acting like keeping tabs on this kid would have mattered. Michigan is going ALL out for this kid. Sirmon had us in the running at the end of last year, but that does not mean that he would have come here.

VN Store

Back