What Buck Fitzgerald said

The good news it that it will play itself out and we will see. But actually, it will not be good news for vol fans.

If you truly think that Dooley is the worst thing since sliced bread, then his dismissal would be "good news" for Vol fans.

Or do you just wanna wallow in misery no matter what?

If you truly think that Dooley is the worst thing since sliced bread, then his dismissal would be "good news" for Vol fans.

Or do you just wanna wallow in misery no matter what?

His dismissal is inevitable and will be the light at the end of the tunnel. Getting there will not be "good" times.

His dismissal is inevitable and will be the light at the end of the tunnel. Getting there will not be "good" times.

He deserves this year to test that theory.

If he doesn't show results, he needs to have the door shown to him. I think everyone with a brain cell understands that.

He deserves this year to test that theory.

If he doesn't show results, he needs to have the door shown to him. I think everyone with a brain cell understands that.

In my opinion this scrub got more than he deserved the day he hit the lottery and was awarded this job. I really do not care what people think he "deserves."

False.[/QUOTE

Then explain. I thought this was his 3rd year coming up and his 3rd recruiting class.

Let me know how last years upperclassmen that signed to play with fulmer and Kiffin actually committed to play for DD and were recruited by him.

Probably in reference to JUCO players and transfers.

Then he doesn't understand the point anyway.

It's difficult for upperclassmen to adapt to a new coach, and some had 3 coaches. People shouldnt be shocked that the team quit on occasion and that there was next to zero field leadership. If DD's upperclassmen quit, then he will be gone.

VN Store

Back