Contributing Players this season

So what about Croom? Or is it too early for him to see the field considering the talent we have....Wow its nice to be able to type that and not be sarcastic! :yes:

I'm betting he plays as well. He could easily get touchs after Rogers, Hunter, and Patterson. Can see him, Pig and Bowles getting some touchs and groomed to take over next season. Very doubtful DR is here next year.

Exactly, Pig is a dude who can be used multiple ways. I see him finding a way to get on the field early and often
I think you guys have pig and Watson mixed up. Cause Watson is the fast guy in this class and listed as a RB.

I think Pig and Bowles will be limited to special teams, because we finally have the talent to put freshmen where they belong. I don't think O'Brien gets many snaps, and Idk about Bonner. The secondary is such a great battle, who knows. Everything else sounds about right.

Players I think will see significant snaps this season
RB: Lane, Neal, Devrin, Pig
TE/FB: B.Bart, Rivera, Clear, Downs
QB: Bray, Worley (mop-up duty, hopefully)
WR: J. Hunt, DaRick, C.P., Dallas, Pig, Bowles, Z.Rogers
OT:Tiny, J.James, Dallas(if necessary)
OG: Dallas, Fulton, Stone, Jackson, Bullard (if necessary)
C: Bullard, Mack, Stone

DE: Darington, Mo, Walls, Fowkes, T.Taylor, O'Brien
NT: Mount Mc, Mo, T.Taylor, O'Brien
Jack: Jac, J.Williams, Willie
Inside: A.J, Herm, Maggitt, Crump,
Outside: Maggitt, Herm, Brewer, Sapp
CB: P.Wag, Lanier, Coleman, Teague, Tino, Bonner
S: B.Randolph, B.Moore, McNeil, Wilks
Spur: Brewer
Nickel: Gordon, Tino, J.Toney

Players I think will see significant snaps this season
RB: Lane, Neal, Devrin, Pig
TE/FB: B.Bart, Rivera, Clear, Downs
QB: Bray, Worley (mop-up duty, hopefully)
WR: J. Hunt, DaRick, C.P., Dallas, Pig, Bowles, Z.Rogers
OT:Tiny, J.James, Dallas(if necessary)
OG: Dallas, Fulton, Stone, Jackson, Bullard (if necessary)
C: Bullard, Mack, Stone

DE: Darington, Mo, Walls, Fowkes, T.Taylor, O'Brien
NT: Mount Mc, Mo, T.Taylor, O'Brien
Jack: Jac, J.Williams, Willie
Inside: A.J, Herm, Maggitt, Crump,
Outside: Maggitt, Herm, Brewer, Sapp
CB: P.Wag, Lanier, Coleman, Teague, Tino, Bonner
S: B.Randolph, B.Moore, McNeil, Wilks
Spur: Brewer
Nickel: Gordon, Tino, J.Toney

Anybody notice how many names are here!
Haven't seen depth like this in a long time! Hopefully it translates to much better play on the field!! :rock::rock:

That's a pretty small unless IMO.

Maybe Pig will turn out to be that good, which is obviously good for us. Having said that unless I'm badly mistaken about what's been going on over there this spring Young's done nothing to hurt his stock in earning PT.

I think you guys have pig and Watson mixed up. Cause Watson is the fast guy in this class and listed as a RB.

Pig is very fast himself and will get touchs receiving and rushing like DR does on reverses. I'm guessing Watson possibly gets a RS with DY playing as well as he is. But I'm hoping they find ways to get both on the field for 8-10u plays a game and see what they can do in an open field.

VN Store

Back