Loganville, Georgia
Grayson
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 185 lbs
Class: 2013 (High School)

Rivals Profile
247 Profile
Highlights

"I'm starting to get a lot of looks from other colleges," Kamara said. "I've been talking to Tennessee a lot. And Wisconsin and Vanderbilt. I think probably Tennessee [is closest to offering]. I've been talking with Coach [Derrick] Ansley and Coach Jay Graham. Coach Ansley said he liked my physical play, and that they like that I'm a tall corner with long arms. He just wants me to go up there for their spring game or one of their practices. I'm trying to get up there but I don't know when yet."

- Rivals

He's teammates with Nkemdiche. Most think they're a package deal.

Cornerback
Loganville, Georgia
Grayson
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 185 lbs
Class: 2013 (High School)

Rivals Profile
247 Profile
Highlights

- Rivals

He's teammates with Nkemdiche. Most think they're a package deal.

I like that last sentence, but am not going to get too excited about it. As most think Nkemdiche has used his leverage multiple times to get players scholarships

They aren't a package deal.

That is what I was thinking. Regardless, I'm sort of surprised to not see him with more offers. Ansley was not lying to him when he said he is a physical corner. Like that most of his film shows him in press coverage and he can definitely deliver a hit.

They aren't a package deal.

Since Nkemdiche hinted they would be a package deal and started traveling with DK to campuses he has been getting DI offers.:)

But to be honest I would not be surprised to see Kamara commit to Clemson this or sooner than later.

I opened the thread thinking this was Alvin's brother.

Me too, saw they were both from GA as well, didn't know if anyone knew definitely... Could be missing something in a google search, but I can't find anything :crazy:

Just curious BB, what is your take on this guy?

Haven't watched him yet. Been real busy here lately so I haven't been able to sit down and watch a lot of guys. Hell I just watched the LB Levenberry for the first time yesterday I think(he's my new favorite LB in this class, I like him more than R.Foster).

Haven't watched him yet. Been real busy here lately so I haven't been able to sit down and watch a lot of guys. Hell I just watched the LB Levenberry for the first time yesterday I think(he's my new favorite LB in this class, I like him more than R.Foster).

Thanks. I was just curious, because I actually like his film but with his offers keep thinking I must be missing something. And I have agreed with you about Levenberry for awhile now, I really want to know what happened between us and him

Thanks. I was just curious, because I actually like his film but with his offers keep thinking I must be missing something. And I have agreed with you about Levenberry for awhile now, I really want to know what happened between us and him

I watched the first couple of minutes and the first thing that jumped out to me was that he was heavy footed. Stands really flat footed at the line sometimes. Reminds me of Izzy Lanier. I wonder if he would be better at FS.

Andrew Bone ?@AndrewJBone David Kamara, three-star cornerback from Grayson HS in Loganville, Ga., tweets he just committed to #Clemson.

Clemson's going to be in the RN sweepstakes until the end. If he doesn't end up at UT, Clemson is fine with me. Anywhere but Bama or UGA.

Will be interesting to see what Clemson does with Kamara if RN chooses elsewhere. Kamara is not a BCS talent.

VN Store

Back