4/14/12 Scrimmage Stats

Yesbut he is still putting up better numbers than d Rogers,z Rogers, Vincent Dallas and really everyone else this spring. Of course he ain't passing hunter, d Rogers or Patterson on the depth chart this fall but he might turn into a pleasant surprise

Why not? Higher star rankings? Lot more to it than that my friend. Just sayin

BadHold.PNG

Holder is still spinning the ball...not sure of the Picture angle...He just has to do better...Im sure he wont be kicking long if he doesnt come thru..

Last edited:
I also heard the guy that's supposed to be our starting long snapper has been out injured.

New long snapper and new holders trying out leave little in the way of solid consistency.

Hopefully this will be corrected during the Summer.

Walkon WR had good numbers so I hope CDD will give him some playing time against our D starters to see if this kid can become a legit threat and add solid depth to our WR rotation.

He could have a breakout season and really surprise several teams before they catch on to his name.

It sure would be sweet if he becomes really good and we lose nothing or very little when Hunter or Rogers comes off the field to catch a breather.

WR U just could really be back!!!

I love it.

VFL...GBO!!!

Par for the course. I'm pulling for Brodus.
ats

I think I'm pulling for him to. Maybe Palardy just isn't a very good kicker period. I don't have his stats but I bet he isn't much better than 50% made field goal attempts and has only a handful of kickoffs made it past goal line. Or maybe he needed somebody to seriously challenge to take his job away before he puts full focus into it. We need a kicker to get touchbacks and make 65% field goal percentage.

Holder is still spinning the ball...not sure of the Picture angle...He just has to do better...Im sure he wont be kicking long if he doesnt come thru..

That kick had no chance. Two were there to block it. Heck one of them could have just stole the ball from the holder by looking at that picture.

Reactions: 1 person
What's the word on Tom Smith, just 6-6. Any word if he's improving. I had hopes he would be a big back for us. Still a soph. I know. Any word he could play a different position if he doesn't pan out at RB. Back in the day we could convert some of these types to LB.

VN Store

Back