Orange/White game on tv??

Since everyone else wants to fuss about it and not look it up like the past several years its going to be tape delayed until Sunday night the April 22nd at 8:00PM ET on SportSouth DirecTV #649, DISH #437

It will then be re-aired at 2:00AM ET Monday Morning and at 7:00PM ET Monday night.

Last edited:
Since everyone else wants to fuss about it and not look it up like the past several years its going to be tape delayed until Sunday night the April 22nd at 8:00PM ET on SportSouth DirecTV #649

It will then be re-aired at 2:00AM ET Monday Morning and at 7:00PM ET Monday night.

Who wants to watch a rerun when we already know who won the game :zeitung_lesen:

Who wants to watch a rerun when we already know who won the game :zeitung_lesen:

Well since I probably want be going and still have Dial-up internet. I do, plus I like to DVR it and re-watch it a couple of days before the first game.

Last edited:
they are always that way. I've been to two dozen or so spring games and it is a social time to see friends. as a fan you get nothing from the games..

Wrong thing to say on this board! Every minute detail from the game will be analyzed 8 ways from Sunday on here afterwards. Bank on it. :lol:

VN Store

Back