Orange/White game on tv??

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
I have to work during the game. Luckily I have a DVR but does anybody know what channel it will be on so I can record?

How the heck is a game sponsored by a satellite provider not televised? WTF???
Posted via VolNation Mobile

It was streamed a couple of years back .Will it not be this year?I have to FN work .I really hope the place is packed.

My guess is 25,000

If that's all that shows up it will be pretty ****ty.I would think people who want to go and don't have the cash would take advantage of this.I would be there if I wasn't working. I live 4 hours away.I think it would help the players if it were packed

If that's all that shows up it will be pretty ****ty.I would think people who want to go and don't have the cash would take advantage of this.I would be there if I wasn't working. I live 4 hours away.I think it would help the players if it were packed

I wouldn't expect much more than that. Even during the 90's years we weren't pulling in much more for the O&W Game. People just don't go for some reason

Orange and White Game - Tennessee Vols Spring Football

Practice scrimmage or not I'd be there if I could.

It would really inspire our team more if 50,000 or more showed up to cheer them on.

I understand that it's free but many people just can't afford a hotel room, eating out several meals and gas money to travel just for a practice scrimmage.

VFL...GBO!!!

Last years' game was an absolute snooze fest. We usually go down to tailgate and leave by halftime. It should not be on anyone's bucket list. The best part over the years was taking my son to the autograph sessions. I wish they still did it on the field pregame. Oh well.

Last years' game was an absolute snooze fest. We usually go down to tailgate and leave by halftime. It should not be on anyone's bucket list. The best part over the years was taking my son to the autograph sessions. I wish they still did it on the field pregame. Oh well.

they are always that way. I've been to two dozen or so spring games and it is a social time to see friends. as a fan you get nothing from the games..

They are doing it on the field this year, instead of at Haslam, and free tickets. Hart is definitely trying to get more people to show up.

I think he is trying to assess the interest in the program this way.

I think so, if we start fielding a couple of good teams I can see 40-50k people showing up for scrimmages, there are a lot more people around than in the 90s, just have to give them a reason to show up.

I'm not seeing us on espn3. Im showing ****ing Vanderbilt! ESPN hates us...

VN Store

Back