Sentimore quote

images

Is that their starting NT this year?

If it is we're in trouble.

Someone knows a little to much about east tn....hmmmmm. Watching u troll....:whistling:

we got 'em down in florida too.

the better ones come from a stand on the side of the road that reads "boiled p-nuts".

if the sign actually says "boiled peanuts", keep driving

Reactions: 3 people
Obviously has some mental issues if he thinks that Dooley and Co. are a better coaching staff than Saban & Co.

Some folks learn differently than others. There are a plethora of approaches to teaching any subject, some work for certain people, some don't. I don't think the comment was meant to imply that CNS & Co. aren't good coaches, simply use a different approach possibly.

Regardless, how would you know anyway? Have you ever played or been coached by CDD & the current staff? I'd certainly like to think that our coaching staff are better coaches than AL's, even if I am deluding myself. Being a Vol fan and all.

I can't imagine one would necessarily have to have that great of a coaching staff over there now a days to win games considering how many insanely talented players they have at this point. It is possible that average coaches could be successful with that roster, not saying this is the case. Only that it seems entirely possible.

I believe CNS is a superb coach, but I have no clue about his assistants and position coaches (besides CLT, of course). Which would also be the individuals handling most of the direct one on one coaching with the players on a day to day basis.

Leader Monster. Gotta love it!

boom fn yeah

:rock::rock::rock::loco::loco::loco::rock::rock::rock::loco::loco::loco::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run:

Hope he isnt serious, I want him to try as hard as possible in every game. Just sayin

Get that big boy in shape and coach him up fast.

3-4 DE and a 4-3 DT that can make a difference.

Spread that killer attitude all around our team big boy.

Knock them on their butts and get up and knock them down again.

Repeat every play.

VFL...GBO!!!

VN Store

Back