Imagine this 330 pound monster(on the right) coming at you this low

What's crazy is that Marlon was recruited as an outside linebacker.. Dudes grown.

I love how on his rivals page it talks about how he started crying the first time he saw Neyland Stadium bc he was such a fan growing up.. That's always made me a big fan of MW.

Reactions: 2 people
Loos like Marlon Walls... He is extremely intimidating. I met him 2 years ago and got my pic taken with him. His arms and shoulders looked like big truck tires. I kept telling my wife that his massive forarms could crack open a helmet when he fires off the ball. Dammit I am excited for Vols Football in 2012!!!!
Gigity Gigity!!!!

I was thinking it was Walls as well.

F886261.png

This is what wins ball games. We get so many season calendars and wall papers with skill players and yes, they can be exciting, but games are won down here, in the trenches, where grown men fight over every inch of turf. Look at their helmets and see the scars after less than 10 practices. These are the men that will bring us back.

Reactions: 6 people
This is what wins ball games. We get so many season calendars and wall papers with skill players and yes, they can be exciting, but games are won down here, in the trenches, where grown men fight over every inch of turf. Look at their helmets and see the scars after less than 10 practices. These are the men that will bring us back.

Goose bumps and chills up and down my back.......OH HELL YES!

Some people have claimed that Posey is bigger than Richardson, mabe closer to 6'8" and just has heavy... Perhaps someone can shed some light

Man we got some Water Buffalos on the line!! If these guys can learn how to move some people, our offense could be killer!!! :rock:

Loos like Marlon Walls... He is extremely intimidating. I met him 2 years ago and got my pic taken with him. His arms and shoulders looked like big truck tires. I kept telling my wife that his massive forarms could crack open a helmet when he fires off the ball. Dammit I am excited for Vols Football in 2012!!!!
Gigity Gigity!!!!

Im really good friends with his little brother, who plays on my football team when they moved here from memphis.

Man if watching those drills don't fire you up, then nothing will!! I got so into it I forgot to look for the time mark he was said to look for.

Was that Kerbyson or Posey that took drove someone 5 yards down the field in a matter of a couple of seconds? I think it was #67, which I believe is Posey. Whoever #67 is, he looked impressive on every block, not just the one.

VN Store

Back