Da'rick Rogers @ practice

I just went through the practice pictures that are up on UTsports.com - I see Jbones frequently, but I don't see Da'rick.

What's up with that?

Jimmy Hyams will break this story sometime next week. It is said he will not stop until Da'Rick is kicked off the team or dead, or both. He is Da'Ricks Lex Luther.

Z-Rogers has replaced D-Rogers at the top of the depth chart. We will have an interview with Coach Dooley on the subject in our second hour...

Jimmy Hyams

I have been looking at them everyday. He has been in just as much as anyone else. In fact, the first day back, they had about ten photos of him. Da'Rick is just fine! Worry about world peace or some such...

^^This^^ The last part mainly. :loco:

Da'rick was busy working out with our O linemen learning how to block so they couldn't find him.

Our WR's are learning that blocking is a part of the job of all WR's and that the NFL expects them to know how to block properly.

VFL...GBO!!!

Jimmy Hyams has just reported Da'rick Rogers was last seen entering Justin Hunters knee. Rumor has it he intends on re-tearing it, placing himself back in the spotlight, and center of attention. Tonya Harding was spotted on the sidelines during practice. TIFWIW

I'm going to accept that without question. I will NOT ask for a source. I will NOT berate you for giving no link.

I will simply tear my hair out, and quicky make a new thread citing your comment as the evidence.

ALL IS LOST!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Did I mention John Gruden is on campus?

No, really, he his!

:yes:

2ed7amb.jpg

VN Store

Back