Our hard times are coming to an end

I like how negavol has also evolved to meaning multiple user names. Yet, one of the most well known alters on VN is praised as an insider.

This is true.

Troll=Someone that has an opinion about the football team that does not include sunshine, rainbows, and flowers. It can also include those that don't say VFL or GBO.

Troll=A fan from an opposing team that dares offer their opinion.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

This is true.

Troll=Someone that has an opinion about the football team that does not include sunshine, rainbows, and flowers. It can also include those that don't say VFL or GBO.

Troll=A fan from an opposing team that dares offer their opinion.

Troll= A new member, unless GBO or VFL is part of every post they make.

If you think Dooley should already be fired then you are indeed a dumbass sir. After this season is when that judgement should be made on wether or not he should be canned.

and if at the end of this season the consensus is that he should be fired or is ultimately fired than he'll be right and you'll own him an apology?

Don't think that the post you are replying too said that he would be here 20 years. I think what they were saying is the same feeling that all of us but a few are saying: We want the VOLS to be so good that CDD is here for 25 years. i.e. he maintains a VERY GOOD team for the next 25 years.

But, you are obviously a recent clone of one of the negavols on this site that want CDD gone so I don't expect you and your alter egos to understand that.

How you came up with this response to his post baffles me

UT is broken. Not sure if it will be fixed any time soon.

Your brain is broken.

Troll= A new member, unless GBO or VFL is part of every post they make.

It ain't rocket science, sparky. It's not that hard to spot a 'new member' who hits the ground running with the same old tired BS.

You're gonna have to work a little harder establishing 'board cred' (lol) for your new sockpuppets.

Reactions: 1 person
Your brain is broken.

It ain't rocket science, sparky. It's not that hard to spot a 'new member' who hits the ground running with the same old tired BS.

You're gonna have to work a little harder establishing 'board cred' (lol) for your new sockpuppets.

You've already disproven exactly what you just stated.

But continue with your bs, George.

Your brain is broken.

Case in point.

Again....let's wait and see what the team does on the field. If we don't go at least 8-4, then no, the "dark times" are not over.

Reactions: 1 person
With the implosion at UFg and the firing of Bobby Petrino, along with the near-miss with Da'Rick, it looks like the Vols have finally managed to move away from the crosshairs of the curse we've been under for the last few years. The curse seems to have found fresh meat: UFg and Arkansas.

Consider: Two strong classes. We finally have upperclassmen and (some) depth. We have a coach who is intent on building an actual, long-term program. We have the personnel to run the 3-4 and our running game is looking up. We have arguably the best receiving corps in college football and one of the top quarterbacks.

Has the curse lifted?

I think yes. Prepare for better times.

Hallelujah. Go Vols.

You'll change your name to positeer soon!

If UF is going to lose 8 games next year, who are the 8 teams we lose to? I can't see our offense being worse than last year, and our defense should be better all things considering we didn't really lose anybody (other than Powell with his injury and Howard to graduation). I am not predicting UF will be great or anything but I would say its fair to put the over/under at winning 8 games.

If UF is going to lose 8 games next year, who are the 8 teams we lose to? I can't see our offense being worse than last year, and our defense should be better all things considering we didn't really lose anybody (other than Powell with his injury and Howard to graduation). I am not predicting UF will be great or anything but I would say its fair to put the over/under at winning 8 games.

I agree with the over under being set at 8. I personally think you guys get seven regular season, but could see eight

VN Store

Back