Official Nashville Predators Thread

Their about to have to pull their goalie. Hope Chicago puts it in the empty net, and sends those obnoxious fans home upset

I'm not worried about the Red Wings. I'm kinda glad we have the chance to knock em out in the first round

Head to head record during the season doesn't usually mean much. I'm pretty sure we've won the season series with Detroit a few times and that didn't do much for us.

By the way, I love this atmosphere. The Joe is a pretty solid venue from personal experience.

True, but Chicago would have been the easier matchup. It's the playoffs so no opponent is gonna be easy though I guess. Go Preds, beat the Avs.

I honestly thought the Blackhawks would have laid down after they didn't win in regulation. They had nothing to gain but playing the spoiler. Great job by them in that situation.

A beatdown in the making perhaps. Preds score three first period goals to lead 3-1 so far.

Goals by Legwand, Smith, and Hornquist.
Radulov watch: 1 assist.

Our guys aren't even celebrating after goals. It's almost like they expect to score. We will be taking huge momentum heading into the playoffs. Three straight wins against teams all with a winning record, except Minnesota, but they have been playing great hockey lately.

VN Store

Back