Official Nashville Predators Thread

We have owned Chicago this year, they don't worry me a bit. Only team that worries me, is St. Louis. I think we could beat
Detroit, or Vancouver.

Actually, screw home ice. I'm on the 6 seed bandwagon. We're only 1 game up on Chicago, in the 6 seed.

LA and then St. Louis, or Chicago/Detroit and then Vancouver? Yeah, I'll take the 6 seed, please.

But, that would mean we'd have to lose out. And since I know they're not gonna throw the games, that would mean entering the playoffs on a cold streak.... Tough call, but I'd rather face LA on a 2 game losing streak than Chicago/Detroit on a 3 game winning streak.

I understand we will have the money, I just don't want to spend 6mil of it on Suter. I wouldn't hate havin him back... We are loaded at defense prospects/players and may need offensive addition or resigning this offseason

Suter, and Weber compliment each other better than any defensive duo on the ice. I would hate to lose either. This team is finally selling out most games, having great success, and has firmly cemented it's place in Nashville. We finally have a good offense to go with out usually stout D. I don't think we should let Suter go under any circumstance.

Heartbreaking comeback by Wings last night.

StL up 2-0 with 6 minutes left, 2 quick goals by DET.

Wings win in shootout, ouch.

I didn't realize how good this team was at passing the puck. Might be our best team in terms of passing.

Preds win!!!!

Peks with the shutout,

Preds leap frog Detroit, who lost tonight to the Devils. 102 points with 1 game left.

Any points gained Sat and we have home ice. Our playoff opponent will either be Chicago or Detroit.

16 mins away from it. Chicago is up by 2. Looks like we will play Chicago first round. No matter what happens in our game tonight.

Which is what I wanted. Detroit will get healthy and dangerous, although I think we could win in 7. As was mentioned, we have owned Chicago this year

VN Store

Back