'12 GA DE Jordan Jenkins

I thought soem would enjoy this.

For UT fans: Go Dooley

What was the most creative thing a college did to get your attention? “During my official visit to Tennessee, they gave me a whole jumpsuit to wear while I was there. I was dressed like I was a player before the game. If you didn’t know who I was, you’d actually think I was a Tennessee football player. I had the adidas shoes, the adidas socks, the adidas shorts, the adidas shirt, the adidas sweats and the adidas jacket. I wore it in the pre-game meeting, during the game and after the game. I actually had a couple of people come up to me to ask me to autograph a ball or something that other Tennessee players had signed because they thought I was one, too … No, we couldn’t keep any of [the Tennessee gear]. We had to give it all back …Tennessee was the best official visit I had. I went out to a 5-star restaurant and I ate the most expensive thing on the menu. It was a great time over there.”

Coach Dooley was incredibly nice. My mom really loved Coach Dooley. I hated to tell him that I wasn’t coming to Tennessee.”

For our resident UGA fans that love to speculate:

It had nothing to do with issues at UA like the UGA insider seem to elude to. Even though it is funny he tries to call out UA after all the recent stuff at UGA. The kettle calling the pot black.:)

His mother was concerned that Smart and Sunseri were not going to be around the whole time he was there. Her concern was with coaching stability since UA unlike UGA has coaches getting promotions at other schools all the time, not that she was worried about him getting in trouble.

“My mom didn’t know … she was always uncertain how long coach Sal Sunseri and coach Kirby Smart were going to be at Alabama. And then, a few days after [I committed], Coach Sal was gone to Tennessee.”

For our resident AU fans(the few there are), this shows you their inferiority complex they have being little brother in the state:

What was the funniest thing a college coach said to you? “This wasn’t meant to be as insulting as it sounds. When coach Gene Chizik was comparing Auburn and Alabama, he put up a slide that showed they had more wins, more this and that … then he started talking about Florida and how Will Muschamp follows in his shoes. I started busting out laughing. He said ‘When I was at Auburn the first time [as an assistant] and after I left, Muschamp came here. Then I was at Texas and after I left, Muschamp came there.’ He went on and on. He said ‘Muschamp just follows in my footsteps’ and it was hilarious the way he said it.”

Recruiting Rewind: UGA-bound Jordan Jenkins was “big fish that got away” from Alabama | AJC College Sports Recruiting

Last edited:
Very informative read. I loved the part about Muschump. But you gotta think the UGA staff aren't too thrilled about some of the comments.

Very informative read. I loved the part about Muschump. But you gotta think the UGA staff aren't too thrilled about some of the comments.

Like what? We have his LOI and IYAM that says a lot more...I also love the fact that he is already learning the playbook and preparing to play right away. :twocents:

Seems to me that his mom didn't like Bama because of coaching instability and the fact that she only really got to know Smart while at UGA she had relationships with the whole staff. Also, apparently Coach Saban is awkward:
Coach Saban is a great coach but he’s a quiet guy. It sometimes felt awkward being around him.

:zeitung_lesen:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Tide Warrior is a funny guy, still hasn't gotten over it. He should post all of the quotes with regards to the Bama staff. Maybe even link the video of JJ's commitment. The quotes are right there, NOBODY is making anything up.

Dooley has the gift of gab. I can enjoy hearing him talk about almost anything, actually. Very special quality in recruiting

Best quote by far:
What was your impression of Nick Saban? “I was a lot closer to Coach Smart than I was with Coach Saban. When Coach Saban is around a bunch of football players, he’s more open than he is when it’s just you and your family. Coach Saban is a great coach but he’s a quiet guy. It sometimes felt awkward being around him. But I just love Coach Smart.”

Hes a quite little midget, isnt he

Tide Warrior is a funny guy, still hasn't gotten over it. He should post all of the quotes with regards to the Bama staff. Maybe even link the video of JJ's commitment. The quotes are right there, NOBODY is making anything up.

I know you actually think you have some inside info. A hint, just because you call yourself an insider does not make you one. Sorry but your opinion has little value even though you try and make it a fact.

In regards to me I have no issue where Jenkins signed and wish him best. I just find it funny that some fans are so high on theirselves that they seem to think their opinion matters. You have implied over and over through your statements, not Jenkins or his family, that his mother did not feel he would be safe because of a bad situation. Sorry but in his quotes not your idiotic opinion, Jenkins says it was her concern of coaching stability, but yet you appear to be unable to read. And continue to imply that her concern perpetuated her desire to have her go to such a great and outstanding program whose players are choir boys. And I linked the article so anyone can read what they want.

I think as a parent I would be more concerned with the lack of discipline of a program and concerned with whether my child will graduate or not. But to each his own and parents hopefully make the right decision in the end.

I know you actually think you have some inside info. A hint, just because you call yourself an insider does not make you one. Sorry but your opinion has little value even though you try and make it a fact.

In regards to me I have no issue where Jenkins signed and wish him best. I just find it funny that some fans are so high on theirselves that they seem to think their opinion matters. You have implied over and over through your statements, not Jenkins or his family, that his mother did not feel he would be safe because of a bad situation. Sorry but in his quotes not your idiotic opinion, Jenkins says it was her concern of coaching stability, but yet you appear to be unable to read. And continue to imply that her concern perpetuated her desire to have her go to such a great and outstanding program whose players are choir boys. And I linked the article so anyone can read what they want.

I think as a parent I would be more concerned with the lack of discipline of a program and concerned with whether my child will graduate or not. But to each his own and parents hopefully make the right decision in the end.

The quotes are there for everybody to decide for themselves. You can spin it however you choose to do so. You're the one who linked the article, which does not help your argument by the way, and called me out for making stuff up.

Yes, kids are free to go wherever they feel the most comfortable. The responsible parents have a big say in decisions like these.

Don't get mad because you can't win every argument on here. Now you're taking personal shots, that's usually the first sign.

The quotes are there for everybody to decide for themselves. You can spin it however you choose to do so. You're the one who linked the article, which does not help your argument by the way, and called me out for making stuff up.

Yes, kids are free to go wherever they feel the most comfortable. The responsible parents have a big say in decisions like these.

Don't get mad because you can't win every argument on here. Now you're taking personal shots, that's usually the first sign.

Direct quote=spin-----only in the world of UGA.:lolabove:

BTW nothing to win, especially on a message board. All we can do is post facts or opinion. You just seem to not know the difference. But if it makes you feel better you win for whatever value it serves you. Maybe somoenone can get you a cookie.

Direct quote=spin-----only in the world of UGA.:lolabove:

BTW nothing to win, especially on a message board. All we can do is post facts or opinion. You just seem to not know the difference. But if it makes you feel better you win for whatever value it serves you. Maybe somoenone can get you a cookie.
You mad now. No need to take this message board all personal, it's all in good fun for me.

the amount of butt-hurt in this thread is epic. I must leave, but I leave you with this!
:good!:

shut the f up already.

Extremely well put...

You know, if I knew most everyone on here couldn't stand me and wanted me gone....... Honestly, I would leave..

The fact that most you dawg fans on this site don't, tells me that you are not here to 'update and provide info'. It tells me that you are just massive trolling pricks..

VN Store

Back