Darick gone to GA. Southern (errrrr, State) ... Or not

taint.jpg

I think he is drawn to it like a moth to a flame.

I'll LMAO if he leaves and the school moves up real quick and Da'rick ends up sitting out a year anyway.

I hope somebody gets in his face and he grows up real quick and realises what his potential with our Vols can really be.

He's killing the beginning of his NFL career the way he's acting right now and that's really sad.

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 1 person
I'll LMAO if he leaves and the school moves up real quick and Da'rick ends up sitting out a year anyway.

I hope somebody gets in his face and he grows up real quick and realises what his potential with our Vols can really be.

He's killing the beginning of his NFL career the way he's acting right now and that's really sad.

VFL...GBO!!!

Somehow I doubt that GSU was or will be factoring for the arrival of Da'Rick Rogers.

Bill Curry played for Bobby Dodd, I tend to doubt he would take a meeting or a call from Da'Rick, especially when he knows his program is being used as a foil to avoid responsibility.

Bye. It'll clean out some negativity in the the locker room. Also, wouldn't have to worry about any more self-infatuated, confusing, and destructive tweets anymore.

We have three other 4 *'s who are more than capable of stepping up.

from the first incident to his enrolement in yoga classes, da'rick has been a time bomb. i really liked da'rick...but he apparently is poison to a down team...have fun in atl.

The longer this drama plays out the more likely his teammates are going to get ticked about him missing practice. Eventually they will turn on him. All it is going to take is a hot day and a hard practice.

That's not the painful part. The real pain is when they leave the Kidney, and work themselves down. Talk about pissing blood. Anyhow, sorry for derailing the thread.

TRUTH!

If you add the pain of 2 back surgeries, 3 knee scopes, and a torn rotator cuff (18 years of football was rough on me) and add all the pain together, that still doesn't reach the pain level of a kidney stone.

Good luck to the afflicted. Trust me you're going to need it with 15 of those bastages.....

Sorry for the interruption. We now return you to Days of our Da'Rick......

Bye. It'll clean out some negativity in the the locker room. Also, wouldn't have to worry about any more self-infatuated, confusing, and destructive tweets anymore.

We have three other 4 *'s who are more than capable of stepping up.

from the first incident to his enrolement in yoga classes, da'rick has been a time bomb. i really liked da'rick...but he apparently is poison to a down team...have fun in atl.

I can't agree that we have three other 4*'s who are "more than capable" of stepping up and becoming All SEC.

JH11 is coming off of major knee surgery. Who else do we have? Really? Z Rogers, don't get everyone started, a JUCO recruit who could either be Randy Moss or a scrub, and a crop of unproven freshmen. Yeah, yeah, they were highly recruited, but so were a ton of other players who will all say the speed of the game is so much faster, the play book is complex, etc, etc.

We need Da'Rick. He's one of our BEST players. Anyone saying this would be addition by subtraction needs a lesson in arithmetic. The players seem behind him, and for now that's good enough for me.

He makes our offense better.

He has talent that most players dream about having.He also has the Attitude of Randy Moss,T O,and Ochosucko.Theres a reasonson why neither of those great Wideouts have ever won a SuperBowl.You can't have a me,me,me attitude and be a champion. Go VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has talent that most players dream about having.He also has the Attitude of Randy Moss,T O,and Ochosucko.Theres a reasonson why neither of those great Wideouts have ever won a SuperBowl.You can't have a me,me,me attitude and be a champion. Go VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cam Newton?

And if DR is on that team, you'd better have a a sack to put all the body parts in by the 4th quarter. Those players will NOT be impressed with him if this goes down.

(PC police: I am not condoning, just stating...)

Screw the "PC police." I wouldn't just condone it, I would encourage it.

Darick needs and Intervention, bad....... We really need him because JH is still coming off the knee injury and we have no idea if CP will be good.

Cam Newton?

It depends on how you look at it.Cam never was in trouble with the coaches at Auburn and seemed to get along great with his teamates.They had his back.Now that off the field stuff he had going on could have been a problem but it never showed.Auburn never missed a beat.Da'Rick's attitude now has caused issues in the locker room.After the Kentucky game did he not start pointing fingers at different players.

TO did win a Superbowl with the 49ers.

I don't care if he is the only WR on the team. The TEAM is more important than he will ever be. He needs to shut up or GO!!! Good Riddance!!! Players like him are cancer to a team!!1

Was he there in 1994.If he was i stand corrected.Sorry i don't remember him being a factor on that 94 team.Must have been a rookie.

Oops, I was wrong. I thought I remembered him being on the team that year. Oh well, I'm glad he doesn't have one after all. :)

Originally Posted by Mr.Fister
but it will be funny if darick comes back on sep. 8 and burns ut. why would it be funny you ask? because it would be just one more mark against your hero, coach dooley.

You must be really worried about your team being on the backslide, to spend so much time here on an opposing teams' board.

What with that staring fool of a coach you have down there in Gainesville.

Dooley needs someone monitoring and giving him info on what player's are saying so he doesn't look like the lost soul we already know he is.

Wow, both these two trolls always show up at exactly the same time on the same threads.

Hmmm...

Loved ol' Skeeter gettin in the mix and calling him out on twitter.

"#21 you're a man, start acting like it."

VN Store

Back