Darick gone to GA. Southern (errrrr, State) ... Or not

Had a roommate that got one stuck in his piss lines while on a hike...had be carried down to a truck to be taken to the hospital. Kidney stones are no joke brown...hope you get those bastards taken care of man.

lol piss lines.

I don't know what they're called...urethra maybe? I just cringe saying that word...makes my homeboys curl up in the fetal position.

Had a roommate that got one stuck in his piss lines while on a hike...had be carried down to a truck to be taken to the hospital. Kidney stones are no joke brown...hope you get those bastards taken care of man.

Brown? I got 15 according to my last CT scan, a few impassable. I appreciate the kind words btw.

I don't know what they're called...urethra maybe? I just cringe saying that word...makes my homeboys curl up in the fetal position.

That's not the painful part. The real pain is when they leave the Kidney, and work themselves down. Talk about pissing blood. Anyhow, sorry for derailing the thread.

I know this is a tad off topic...George Pugh, he played for Bear Bryant...chuckle...is the WR coach at Ga. State. If he didn't like Baggett, doubt he's going to like Pugh, lol. Hope Da'rick's done his research.

Anyone know who shotgun_jr is in the twitter post made by Rogers? I don't have a twitter but saw it posted in an earlier post.

Iknow of a guy that was in a fire and 98 percent of his body had 2nd, or 3rd degree burns. Only his taint survived.

taint.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back