According to Da'Rick

Hubbs reporting that Rogers has actually been at practice all day and is in pads catching balls, he was wearing a different number and that is why they thought he wasn't there at first

Also, poop

I love how we're freaking out (yet again) over a mere rumor.

If Da'Rick truly is transferring to GA State then consider the following:

A) Why in the world (unless he is a complete and total jerk) would he be saying he can't wait to talk to the KNOXVILLE media? I mean, that's like saying you can't wait to tell your girlfriend's dad she's pregnant. Especially if your girlfriend is 12, and her dad is a former murderer.

B) Why would he make this decision right now in Spring practice? Get done with Spring practice, and then announce it during the summer, where you can be away from all the Knoxville hate.

C) Why would he make this decision two years into his career, where he would most likely have to transfer and sit a year (If GA State moved to the Sun Belt and became big time), and then only have one year to play with a team that's gonna get wiped every year? To go from All-SEC to that?

D) Why would he give up being a part of a top offense?

E) Unless Da'Rick has a Arnett type tragedy where he has someone very sick at home in Calhoun, and it would be better for him to play in Atlanta, I don't see this happening.

It is more likely that 1) This whole thing is bogus, or 2) Da'Rick really is the stupidest human being on the planet, and he actually is transferring despite all of this stuff.

I love how we're freaking out (yet again) over a mere rumor.

If Da'Rick truly is transferring to GA State then consider the following:

A) Why in the world (unless he is a complete and total jerk) would he be saying he can't wait to talk to the KNOXVILLE media? I mean, that's like saying you can't wait to tell your girlfriend's dad she's pregnant. Especially if your girlfriend is 12, and her dad is a former murderer.

B) Why would he make this decision right now in Spring practice? Get done with Spring practice, and then announce it during the summer, where you can be away from all the Knoxville hate.

C) Why would he make this decision two years into his career, where he would most likely have to transfer and sit a year (If GA State moved to the Sun Belt and became big time), and then only have one year to play with a team that's gonna get wiped every year? To go from All-SEC to that?

D) Why would he give up being a part of a top offense?

E) Unless Da'Rick has a Arnett type tragedy where he has someone very sick at home in Calhoun, and it would be better for him to play in Atlanta, I don't see this happening.

It is more likely that 1) This whole thing is bogus, or 2) Da'Rick really is the stupidest human being on the planet, and he actually is transferring despite all of this stuff.
Pondering how one becomes a former murderer.

Skeeter33418 ‏ @skeeter33418 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
#21..All you had to do was go to class, play football and keep you mouth shut. What a disappointment.

Reactions: 1 person
He was not at practice today which really makes this seem more true but I just wonder if this is a stunt like an April Fool's joke. :no:

VN Store

Back