A boy named Trayvon Martin is shot and killed by neighborhood watch goon

Most of the times that a young black person murders any other person it is for some sort of gain. Plain and simple. Murder is not normally used as an expression of disdain for a race or creed of people in America (well, at least not that much anymore .....). -- Most of the time that the term "hate crime is envoked", it is usually done so because the crime had no motive other than "hatred" (as in this case). This case involves no threat, no assault, no robbery, and really no violence at all, other than a needless gunshot. That punk Zimmerman could have held the "boy" at gunpoint til the popo's came if need be. He could have put the gun in the 'kids' face and told the 'kid' not to move or to stay on the ground, and then escape when the 'kid' had been subdued. None of those concilliatory events happened, and instead, the 'kid' was simply MURDERED. In my opinion, it will be hard to prove this 'kid' needed to be shot down in the street as the only way to resolve this issue of Z's hatred and violence (and malicious weapon toting). This case should end in a murder conviction. Prison time is certainly warranted for an unwarranted shooting. Then Zimmereman can "express" his feelings abouts certain people where he can get the proper 'rebuttal' that he deserves.

Are you referring to the following as an example?

A 13-year-old boy who police say was doused with gasoline and lit on fire last week while walking home from school is recovering from first-degree burns to his face and head.

The boy was just two blocks from his home in Kansas City Tuesday when two teenagers began to follow him and then attacked him, his mother, Melissa Coon, said.

Police have described the suspects as black 16-year-olds, while the victim is white.

According to the report, while setting the kid on fire, the teens said, “This is what you deserve. You get what you deserve, white boy.”

The PJ Tatler » Dude, Where’s My Hate Crime?

I believe your first statement is totally false. I would almost guarantee it. Because the Hispanic/white guy wasn't robbing the black kid it's a hate crime yet blacks kill whites for a variety of reasons mainly to rob them. Why aren't they mugging other black folks? Most times blacks kill blacks for no reason other than some thuggish bs. The fact is that in our prisons in America the minority is the majority & all people like Sharpton & Jackson wanna do is find scapegoats & live off the recent situation in Florida.

Wow, that reveals a lot.

This new witness sounds sketchy at best. And lol @ ttownvol defending zimmerman by making up stuff and trying to twist the story.

It's also true that whites are more likely to murder a total stranger. Murder tends to be bad for your health, no matter what the race of the murderer was.

This case would've gotten the same amount of attention if all the facts were the same and the races of the individuals were swapped.

Got some statistics to back that up?

This new witness sounds sketchy at best. And lol @ ttownvol defending zimmerman by making up stuff and trying to twist the story.

I highly doubt a witness is going to come forward in favor of Zimmerman with false information especially with the Black Panthers out seeking revenge.

I highly doubt a witness is going to come forward in favor of Zimmerman with false information especially with the Black Panthers out seeking revenge.

If the people are anything like Zimmerman in that neighborhood then I would Say they don't give a crap.

skill_generalizations1.jpg

There's just no way that puny 140lb kid was a serious threat to that fatass. Have a hard Time believing he was pinned down on the ground by Martin, lol.

And also why is this witness just now coming out and saying these things? He probably didn't even see anything.

There's just no way that puny 140lb kid was a serious threat to that fatass. Have a hard Time believing he was pinned down on the ground by Martin, lol.

And also why is this witness just now coming out and saying these things? He probably didn't even see anything.

Your assumptions are as bad as Zimmermans, the medias, and a host of others. This unfortunately is not very clear cut, yet.

Reactions: 2 people
Lol - the fact that you actually defend that POS is embarrassing. The worst that could have happened to Zimmerman was a busted lip yet he resorts to shooting the unarmed, puny kid when instructed by the police to not approach the victim. Dudes a total POS and a racist and his 911 call only proves it and that he was more than likely the aggressor.

Reactions: 1 person
One thing that the media is choosing to leave out of this story is that in FL, when a neighborhood puts up a gate, the streets are no longer "public". The neighborhood where the shooting took place was a gated neighborhood.
Another fact that the media is leaving out is that Zimmerman was completely calm and business like on the 911 call.
TM was also on a five day suspension from his school. he is not the "model kid" that he is being portrayed as by the Sharptons of the world.
Bottom line, Zimmerman had EVERY right to ask TM why he was in the PRIVATE neighborhood. All TM had to do was tell him and all this would not have happened. Zimmerman had left TM alone and was an his way back to his truck to wait for the polce to arrive. TM attacked him and Zimmerman made a bad decision when he felt his life was in danger.
There is blame on both sides, but not the outrage that the media and Sharpton have whipped up.

As a guest of a resident of the community TM had as much right to walk down the street without question as Zimmerman had to drive down the street without question. If I'm walking down the street in my neighborhood and you drive up and ask me what I'm doing there my answer will be "none of your business." If a police officer asks me the same question my answer will be "none of your business." If they arrest me for that answer then they will be proven wrong in court.

Zimmerman didn't just pull up and ask TM what he was doing. He followed him in his car and called 911 without bothering to stop and ask what he was doing. When TM got scared and started walking away quickly, Zimmerman actively pursued him.

Do we know that TM was 140 lbs? I read a report that he was a 6'2" football player.

People really believe anyone who posts anything on the internet. They don't understand the agenda behind what is being pushed in the media. It's amazing to me. Do the research and look up the FACTS of the case instead of believing what you wanna hear. OP is a perfect example of it, ridiculous.

People really believe anyone who posts anything on the internet. They don't understand the agenda behind what is being pushed in the media. It's amazing to me. Do the research and look up the FACTS of the case instead of believing what you wanna hear. OP is a perfect example of it, ridiculous.

The OP only quoted the article.

This is your retort?

Wow....I'm sorry.......

:blink:

Funny - that's you retort after I just basically **** on your face and garbage attempt by showing real life examples.

Why wasn't Shaq knocked on his ass when he faced a professional trained boxer and actually had a decent shower for someone who doesn't fight? Probably because he has quite a bit of weight advantage.

Hes certainly a dumbass racist redneck. You can easily make that connection by the 911 call he made.

You mean the call where they thought he might have said something, reviewed it for 2 days, and couldn't conclude he said anything racist? Then people heard about it, ran with it, said stuff to gain attention, and posted on the internet so now everybody takes it as truth.

VN Store

Back