Ohio State "Out Of Bounds" Moniter Review

PeytonBerry

So I'm watching the Ohio State - Gonzaga game and the referees went to the monitor with 42 seconds left to see whether or not an out-of-bounds call was correctly made. Hmmmmmmmm....

So I'm watching the Ohio State - Gonzaga game and the referees went to the monitor with 42 seconds left to see whether or not an out-of-bounds call was correctly made. Hmmmmmmmm....

How do you add time to the game clock and not add time to the shot clock on that call, from my understanding the ball was never in control of Ohio St. player.

Some of these refs in this NCAA tourny is just bad. Watching the Murray State game and Marquette got the ball just before half time and the player took 4 steps and got a lay up for Marguette and had 2 refs watching the play and neither one called walking.

Some of these refs in this NCAA tourny is just bad. Watching the Murray State game and Marquette got the ball just before half time and the player took 4 steps and got a lay up for Marguette and had 2 refs watching the play and neither one called walking.

You're grammar is even worse

Lulz up in here.. 180 I give u that the poster typed a run on sentence , but really, who gives a F? You going to spend the rest of (you're) days on here correcting us all? You'll be here awhile

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back