Keurig K-cups

I always get this paper/processed taste when I drink it.
Ruins it for me.
Loose tea with a mesh ball works for me or regular drip coffee.

I wonder what would happen if I put loose ground coffee in a mesh tea ball, just like it was a cup of tea ... :question:

Now I'm confused. It made sense to me before; I was agreeing with you ... I detest hazelnut.

I caught it right as you were highlighting the hazelnut part. I thought you were making fun of my stinky grammatical and sentence structuring skills lol. I then saw that you were in the same boat about the yucky hazelnut stuff. :)

I'm late to the party but the wife picked up one of these this afternoon. I'm looking forward to trying some of the favorites in this thread. Any suggestions on where to buy k-cups based on price and selection?

I'm late to the party but the wife picked up one of these this afternoon. I'm looking forward to trying some of the favorites in this thread. Any suggestions on where to buy k-cups based on price and selection?

Walmart has some

Mostly get ours from Keurig.com

Folgers Vanilla Biscotti is worth checking out as well. You can pick it up at Walmart, Publix, etc.

We usually get our K-cups online at CoffeeGiant. Their website can be a little buggy at times, but if you call to order they have excellent customer service.

newmans-own-special-blend-k-cups-24-ct.jpg

Tried this morning

Really, really good

When I registered my brewer, I got a coupon for keurig . Com (buy 2 boxes, get 2 free) I also order mine from amazon

Good idea to check Amazon. Thanks.

Tried a bold Green Mountain of some sort today. It was quite good. I'm still trying to determine how much the different size settings affect the flavor.

Good idea to check Amazon. Thanks.

Tried a bold Green Mountain of some sort today. It was quite good. I'm still trying to determine how much the different size settings affect the flavor.

We buy ours at BBB. They have the 48 packs and the Choc Glazed Doughnut is king if you want flavored.

VN Store

Back