'12 JUCO WR Cordarrelle Patterson (UT signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
109989_o.gif

Well played, Vols. Well played.

Reactions: 2 people
On a side note, does anyone know what number he will be wearing? I believe Downs has the number 84... any chance he gives that up? Or is CP going with another number?

I don't think there has been a decision. If whatever he wore in juco is available, it'd probably be that

In the comments section of that article I asked Michael Carvell what his obsession was with Derek Dooley and Tennessee. My comment disappeared minutes later. Oh well...

Reactions: 3 people
CP became an All American because of his coach. If he can do that why not hire him. Yes I know he had talent out of HS but alot of kids that end up going to JUCO never make it back to Div I.

denies package deal? lol why? just tell the truth it was obviously

darick has had his problems tho hasnt he? yall basically just gotta hope he can stay on the team right?

Why don't you entertain us and tell us the facts about what really went down in this deal. You seem to know more than most of us.

denies package deal? lol why? just tell the truth it was obviously

darick has had his problems tho hasnt he? yall basically just gotta hope he can stay on the team right?

He has had his problems but he also saved us in some games last year. He is an excellent player, as long as he keeps his head on straight. But we've built enough depth at wide receiver that I think we'd do fine if we had to part ways with him.

JUCO =/= SEC/Div I. experience

It does not matter because he was an All American and the kid is legit. If you think CDD signed CP to sit the bench you are wrong. CP is expected to see the field next year and be a major contributor. Even UA was interested until they found out he would not be an EE.

People can say all they want about JUCOs and experience but the last 4 years in a row( 2 with NC) UA has started a JUCO straight out of JUCO. One was drafter 1st and another 2nd rd. This year we have one projected 3 or 4 rd. Next year will have another drafted. This fall we will have 3 possibly 4 JUCOs starting on our D. Not all JUCOs have what it takes to play DI especially in the SEC, but the ones that get recruited are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back