Brandon Staley hired as GA?

volswitten1

GO VOLS!!!
Former Hutchinson Community College defensive coordinator and assistant head coach Brandon Staley is rumored to have an undisclosed role in the Tennessee football program.

Former Hutchinson Community College defensive coordinator and assistant head coach Brandon Staley is rumored to have an undisclosed role in the Tennessee football program.

Well well well....that is going to draw some serious heat from the ugly uga boys and them loafer lite gators and everyone else in the country who was slobbering all over the recruitment of Cordarrelle Patterson.

Hee hee hee........GOOOOOOOO DOOLS!!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Wonder- To think or speculate curiously: to wonder about the origin of the solar system.

Yes, you are using it correctly.

wander...I think I will go outside and wander around awhile.

wonder...I wonder if our ability to sign a 5 star JUCO recruit that no one expected us to get could possibly be tied somehow to our hiring a coach from his school a month later?

Just teasing with ya...

Sarcasm-Meter.jpeg

Yes, you are using it correctly.

wander...I think I will go outside and wander around awhile.

wonder...I wonder if our ability to sign a 5 star JUCO recruit that no one expected us to get could possibly be tied somehow to our hiring a coach from his school a month later?

I'm sure nothing like that has ever been done before...

Wonder of all wonders. I stand in wonderment at this.

Sh** happens. Welcome to Rocky Top GA Staley.

Toby sounds like a good DT name (not racist).

This game tonight has my blood pressure at an all time high. I badly want us to win tonight.

Grab a beer and relax. Stokes is going to be tournament MVP. We are on fire!!!

:number1::number1::number1:

I'm sure nothing like that has ever been done before...

Quid pro quo ... is that still a lawyering term?

I was pre-law / pre-med my first seven years of college. I know, double major...impressive huh?

VN Store

Back