13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you and your little entourage chill out. The boy wants to take trips and then commit during the summer. Just shut up until he commits. If he commits to somewhere else then talk all you want. Fans are so funny man.

As I said in my post some may not agree. But it's how I feel.

As someone said even if he's committed others will keep recruiting him. So he would still get to take visits so how would he be shorting himself if he commits?

My point is IF you are a diehard fan you commit on the spot. A la sanders. And help recruit to UT If you're just a casual fan then that's more understandable to wait. So maybe he's just a casual fan.

Either way I hope he ends up a vol.

GBO

Because some of our fans are selfish.

Maybe I am selfish.

But I think a lot of us on here are diehard vol fans as most who follow recruiting are.

And if we were offered to play for UT we choose UT. Over saban. Over urbie. Over lane. Over miles. Etc...

But as I said above maybe he was just a casual fan growing up. Which is fine. Just hard for me as a huge fan to relate. If that makes sense.

Maybe I am selfish.

But I think a lot of us on here are diehard vol fans as most who follow recruiting are.

And if we were offered to play for UT we choose UT. Over saban. Over urbie. Over lane. Over miles. Etc...

But as I said above maybe he was just a casual fan growing up. Which is fine. Just hard for me as a huge fan to relate. If that makes sense.

Maybe so in the end...but if I rewind to when I was 17 and Saban came knocking...Im definitely taking that trip...and I would def. be taking one to some other places also...

:lol:

Yeah If you are a real Vol Fan, You'll disregard everything else and just commit to the Vols.

Forget about taking your time and trying to find out if the SCHOOL is actually where you want to be. Dont worry about if you get along with the coaches or if they treat you like family.

***** all that and Just commit without any knowledge of other options. Do not investigate and feel things out any further. Stop it right now.

I dont care how much of a Vol fan you are, that should sound completely stupid to you

Reactions: 4 people
:lol:

Yeah If you are a real Vol Fan, You'll disregard everything else and just commit to the Vols.

Forget about taking your time and trying to find out if the SCHOOL is actually where you want to be. Dont worry about if you get along with the coaches or if they treat you like family.

***** all that and Just commit without any knowledge of other options. Do not investigate and feel things out any further. Stop it right now.

I dont care how much of a Vol fan you are, that should sound completely stupid to you

Dude some of our fans don't think a kid should find the best fit for them. If I'm a prospect and I love UT but hate the coach why in the hell would I come to the school? I would probably not play and end up transferring. As a CB I wouldn't have wanted to play all that soft coverage BS Wilcocks was calling. Why would I come and play for a coach like that. That would be past stupid.

Reactions: 2 people
So y'all are just calling Austin sanders stupid??

Give me a break.

Every school plays a safety.

I could agree with y'all if he was a wr or a RB or QB etc... deciding between a run or pass heavy O for school

So yes as a safety if I'm a true HUGE vol fan I'm committing to UT.

And to knoxvegas-- he can still travel to visit bama and he already has.

Sanders committed to UT and doesn't care who the coach is. Whether Dooley is still there or not.

Why?? According to y'all he should wait and visit around. No because he LOVES UT And every team plays OTs

and bell may not and it's ok if he doesn't so don't think im saying he's stupid for not committing.

As I have said before he may have just been a casual fan. Which is fine.

Obviously Austin Sanders is F'n comfortable with everything about tennessee.

Obviously Bell is not

whether its his favorite team or not.

Expecting someone to be comfortable with a school, situation, and coaches just bc its the team he's rooted for IS stupid

Reactions: 1 person
Also I DO understand the point about the relationships with coaches to a point.

But having said that I don't think that will be a hindrance for us.

In the end he will prob be a vol. I personally hope it's soon

Obviously Bell is not

Expecting someone to be comfortable with a school, situation, and coaches just bc its the team he's rooted for IS stupid

No reason to get upset. Just talking opinions

Pretty sure sanders committed to UT regardless of the situation.

Also want to point out that a lot of people on here were understanding about when santos jumped to Texas when they offered in the eleventh hour. When there's no way he could have had as good of a relationship with the coaches/situation. Because he was a diehard longhorn.

Anyways maybe people look at it differently. I obviously dont have the talent to play college ball. So I can't really judge bell or anyone else in his position. I just think that I personally would choose UT over any other major school if I had the chance.

Sanders committed to UT and doesn't care who the coach is. Whether Dooley is still there or not.

Why?? According to y'all he should wait and visit around. No because he LOVES UT And every team plays OTs

and bell may not and it's ok if he doesn't so don't think im saying he's stupid for not committing.

As I have said before he may have just been a casual fan. Which is fine.

That's so funny guy..... a safety of his level may want chances to blitz or play over the TE. If that's the case then why would he commit to a school that would run a bunch of Cover 2(not saying we do)? Or if a guy at CB loves to play zone why would he commit to a team that runs press man? All Vol and all that would be stupid. Sanders is an O-linemen he can dictate a lot more with his ability. Bell on the other hand is a combo safety with a nose for the ball. He needs to make sure the coaches will put him in position to make plays. I'm about done with this nonsense in this thread. Hope Bell signs with us when it's all said and done.

Reactions: 1 person
And I can understand yalls points so I don't wanna attack or call y'all stupid as y'all have me and others with my opinion.

It is what is. Differing opinions. Yall have points that I understand and I think our points are viable too.

In the end. Go Vols

That's so funny guy..... a safety of his level may want chances to blitz or play over the TE. If that's the case then why would he commit to a school that would run a bunch of Cover 2(not saying we do)? Or if a guy at CB loves to play zone why would he commit to a team that runs press man? All Vol and all that would be stupid. Sanders is an O-linemen he can dictate a lot more with his ability. Bell on the other hand is a combo safety with a nose for the ball. He needs to make sure the coaches will put him in position to make plays. I'm about done with this nonsense in this thread. Hope Bell signs with us when it's all said and done.

Go vols.

As Dooley said we will be multiple. And IF. It's between us and bama obviously sal will likely run a similar D.

But i agree hope he's a vol whenever he pulls the trigger

Bell is a legitamite five star talent. It's about time we had one that grew up a fan in our backyard. Schools like Florida State seem like they get 4 or 5 a year.

is this dude a vol lock

I have spoke with someone that has gone to school with Bell and they have said that he has been a long time UT fan and has stated that he has always wanted to play for UT. With that said we have all heard of recruits that have said that and they went to another school so I wouldn't call any recruit a lock but it does look favorable for UT with Bell.

Obviously Bell is not

Mad bro?

I don't think any of that has anything to do with it.. Bell wants to play the game and sanders doesn't.. Simple as that.. Can't blame either one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back