13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is keeping things on the down-low, because he wants to continue to get recruited hard by top-notch schools. At the end of the day, HE IS A VOL!! No one grows up a fan of a top-notch program and doesn't want to play football for them. He wants to enjoy the process, like most kids do...can you blame him?! Plus, how awesome would it be to let someone like Saban recruit you so hard to Bama, and then get to tell him to his face that I am a VFL...look forward to beating you very soon! GBO!

Reactions: 3 people
He is keeping things on the down-low, because he wants to continue to get recruited hard by top-notch schools. At the end of the day, HE IS A VOL!! No one grows up a fan of a top-notch program and doesn't want to play football for them. He wants to enjoy the process, like most kids do...can you blame him?! Plus, how awesome would it be to let someone like Saban recruit you so hard to Bama, and then get to tell him to his face that I am a VFL...look forward to beating you very soon! GBO!

Top programs will not stop recruiting him if he is committed

I was at the game, and it was electric in there. The recruits stayed for the entire game, and seemed to be having a good time. I was sitting right next to them and Jacq and some hostesses were with Bell

Great, hostessess were with Bell. Were they the Arky type of hostessess? I think he is in.
-T-

Thats so contradictory. What kid doesn't at one point or the other think about playing for the team they're a fan of? lol We will be in consideration. For sure. :rock:

I 100% agree. If you are a true fan you commit when they offer and you try to help recruit. IMO. Some may not agree but that's how I feel. If there was a huge difference in development and exposure then maybe but there's not.

I 100% agree. If you are a true fan you commit when they offer and you try to help recruit. IMO. Some may not agree but that's how I feel. If there was a huge difference in development and exposure then maybe but there's not.

I agree. We cannot sign a full class of 25 ( I am not sure but I think the number is around 18) with that said how long will we wait? We are in on enough top players this year that we can choose if we want to wait on a player or not.

It's 15... 13 seniors plus 2 to get us from 83 to 85.. So if we can five well be at 20

It appears to me that Bell is not as "VFL" as his entourage claims. That UT offer that he was just waiting for has been out there for awhile now

Reactions: 1 person
It appears to me that Bell is not as "VFL" as his entourage claims. That UT offer that he was just waiting for has been out there for awhile now

Will you and your little entourage chill out. The boy wants to take trips and then commit during the summer. Just stfu until he commits. If he commits to somewhere else then talk all you want. Fans are so funny man.

Reactions: 3 people
Will you and your little entourage chill out. The boy wants to take trips and then commit during the summer. Just stfu until he commits. If he commits to somewhere else then talk all you want. Fans are so funny man.

+1 dude needs to relax

"It was a good experience, it was a good visit," Bell said. "I just talked to coach (Derek) Dooley, the new coach that came over from Alabama, coach Sal (Sunseri), coach (Derrick) Ansley, the defensive backs coach. I really spent a lot of time with him today seeing the campus and everything and how everything goes."
"I've been to a couple of basketball games, but it was a good environment. It was a packed house and it was Vandy and Tennessee going after it for the postseason tournament. It was good environment and it turned out well for Tennessee tonight," Bell said.
Rivals.

Dont take it so personal. Its just an opinion

Dude you and a few other guys are whining for no reason. I would take my trips just like him. He's not a marginal type of prospect. So I would like to see him take advantage of being a top tier prospect. You never heard Bell say if they offer he'll commit on the spot. So if he didn't say it I'm not holding him to it.

I like the comments. Definitely sounds better than "informative". This guy would be a great addition.

Too bad this kid can not see his role as a commitment and pulling other players into the fold. I guess he is a little insecure about this next year.

Unless you are drinking the doolaid that is what it is.

Dude you and a few other guys are whining for no reason. I would take my trips just like him. He's not a marginal type of prospect. So I would like to see him take advantage of being a top tier prospect. You never heard Bell say if they offer he'll commit on the spot. So if he didn't say it I'm not holding him to it.

He could just commit and start recruiting other players to UT

Wouldnt you agree that something like that would be good for the team as a whole?

He could just commit and start recruiting other players to UT

Wouldnt you agree that something like that would be good for the team as a whole?

The only team he's on right now is his high school team. He needs to do what's best for himself. If that means taking time before he commits to make sure he's making the right decision for himself, why is that a bad thing?

The only team he's on right now is his high school team. He needs to do what's best for himself. If that means taking time before he commits to make sure he's making the right decision for himself, why is that a bad thing?

Nothing wrong with it if you're undecided

Breaker,

I wont post in this thread anymore until hes decided and I hope its a boom.

My opinion is well known and no sense in cluttering his thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back